IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! (Read all the way down)

NEW STORY! Player In Love? Please go check it out! I am putting my heart in soul into my new story, I hope you guys like it <3 It would mean everything to me if you did. I have a good feeling about my new book. Just click my profile and the new story should pop up! I appreciate you guys so, so much.

I am currently writing a new book (a book about ROMANCE), so if you are looking for another book to read, you should definitely go check it out! The title is Player in Love? I am really excited to write this because I have some really good chapters/ content planned. I will leave the description down below.

**

"Listen, I want you and only you." He said huskily.

I couldn't stop the blush from filling my cheeks. He was standing in front of me, shirtless and enticing. He took a few steps closer so we were directly in front of each other. Kellin places his arms on both sides of my body, pushing against the couch. As he slowly leans towards me I can feel his body heat run off of him, which causes electrifying chills to run down my body.

He presses his lips softly against mine, teasing me as he slowly pulls away. That small action makes me crave him even more.

"Katherine." He says deeply, gently caressing the right side of my cheek.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"I want you."

****************

I was told Kellin Sill would disappoint me. My mother told me he would be like my father; he would leave. I was told he would cheat. He would never change for a simple, scarred girl with a past.

I heard about his reputation and all the girls he's been with.

Everyone warned me. I knew it was risky to date a player. I had a hunch it wouldn't last.

I was just so desperate for love, I couldn't resist him.

I decided to trust him and let him in. He was the only person I opened up too.

I was foolish for that decision.

**

^ That was the story description. ^ If you want to read it, then you can find it on my profile page! The story is going to be full of romance, and maybe some betrayal.

ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometime soon, I am planning to start a Youtube channel and post every week. I'm still debating on what I want to do, I might do makeup or fun challenges. If you are interested in watching the videos, than follow my social medias so I can keep you updated!

Snapchat- Faith5720

Twitter- FaithHegwood

Instagram- _faith_1251

(Makeup page) Instagram- faiths.makeup