⠀⠀²² how to create an oc

˒⠀S O T T . . . 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙸𝙰𝙲

○○○○●○○○○❛ JUST 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 YOUR CRYING,IT'S A 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 OF THE 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺

○○○○●○○○○
❛ JUST 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 YOUR CRYING,
IT'S A 𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 OF THE 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺.

how to create an oc! ━━ no

how to create an oc! ━━ no. 022
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     HELLO EVERYONE! Welcome to 𝐀𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐰𝐨 of this book!

     In this portion, I will be going over an array of topics concerning OCs (original characters) and how to write particular characters. Characters happen to be one of my favorite topics to discuss whenever it comes to writing and I am very excited to talk about it here.

     Disclaimer: I am not an expert when it comes to anything I talk about in this book. So please, do not take my word as gospel. This is simply a resource where I provide personal tips and advice on an array of topics, as well as present to you research that has proven helpful to several authors.

     Now, buckle up. Today we will be covering how to create an original character. Or also known as something that every writer struggles with, including me.

     I, personally, have a very loving relationship with designing characters. It's a tremendous amount of fun, but I do acknowledge that it can be super frustrating. This is because you're making up a person, and a lot goes into it. Since I write fanfiction a lot and have since I was eleven, I've grown very accustomed to knowing the characters I create and learning the ways how to properly craft the characters I love. Hopefully, this chapter is helpful and beneficial to some of you!

     ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔? ⸝⸝ ⇗

          ╰─── Over the course of every book, TV show, or movie, characters often grow and evolve—unless you're Barry Allen from Season 5 of The Flash, then you have zero character development. However, without a solid base, what's there to build upon? Now, some authors like the thrill of never quite knowing who their characters are, and there's nothing wrong with that. (Honestly, I can be the same way with side characters.) Other writers, such as myself, like to know the people they're formulating as much as possible.