⠀⠀⁹ plot holes! fill them!

˒⠀S O T T . . . 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙸𝙰𝙲

●○○○○○○○○❛ 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 TO THE 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾, 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 YOU'RE WEARINGYOUR 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 CLOTHES

●○○○○○○○○
❛ 𝑾𝑬𝑳𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 TO THE 𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳
𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾, 𝑯𝑶𝑷𝑬 YOU'RE WEARING
YOUR 𝑩𝑬𝑺𝑻 CLOTHES.

plot holes! fill them! ━━ no

plot holes! fill them! ━━ no. 009
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     Quick Side Note: I give a lot of advice and talk so much in this chapter, so grab a snack or drink. This will take a hot minute to read. Also, take a shot every time I say the words keep, all of a sudden, mind, theseconsistency, consistent, story, plot holes, and The Flash. I repeat myself so much, I'm so sorry.

     OKAY, SO THIS TIP SORT OF GOES HAND-IN-HAND WITH THE LAST CHAPTER, WHICH WAS ON CONTINUITY ERRORS AND MESSY TIMELINES. By creating those elements in your story, you can inevitably develop plot holes that can, not only, confuse your readers, but also cause them to doubt that storylines will get resolved, there will be a satisfactory ending, and ultimately, doubt your abilities as a stable, functional, and serious writer.

     Now, for those who do not know, a plot hole can be defined as:

     𝟎𝟏. An "inconsistency in the narrative or character development of a book, film, television show, etc."

     𝟎𝟐. "A gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot."
          ━━ These inconsistencies can include "illogical, unlikely or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline."

     Most of the time, when a plot hole is created, it is done so in an unintentional manner. I have, for sure, created plot holes that I didn't realize I made and a lot of the time, I only notice them after the fact. If you're like me, and notice them much later on in your story and are like "oh shit, I done fucked up," I feel you.