~Chapter 24~ Greetings

Hello, You're the reader...correct? 

I cannot sense how many of you there are... but If you are seeing this perhaps you have been reading for a while, some of you will be feeling something towards this story. 

Chapter by chapter your expectations change due to the conflict that goes on, frustration...Sadness...maybe happiness, disgusted, maybe even nothing towards it but being intrigued what happens next.

Possibly... you may feel fear towards what will appear, the madness of what goes on their minds at every point of view you see. Sometimes you don't get the full story and only judge them based on the actions they do it for it, and in the end you'll feel ashamed.

Fascinating that people like you are interested  in alternate sanses falling in love with one of another, I wouldn't blame you either...I must warn you though partners.

The next parts of this story won't be happy dappy... there will be tears, sweat and drops of blood to be spilt, it will be unpredictable and I hope you're ready for it.

Breaking my good old partner's mind is like breaking a repaired vase that has cracks and then you just throw it into the ground, that forms more cracks and more work to repair it... but it will never look the same it once was.

Now this is enough information, good luck of the unknown.

~Video+Cover by Aria Rose~

~TimeSkip~

Killer's POV

What a pang of guilt...the demon's voice grew louder and I could only listen, painful...and a sleepless night but what hurt me the most was seeing Outer, the last moment before I walked out to see him tear up... and I walked away like a coward.

I cannot forgive myself, being too lazy and a sloth...I don't think I could even see him, maybe things should go back to how it used to be...before me and Outer really spoke... I felt nothing, I was nothing more than a sadistic husk.

Planning with Nightmare to take his brother down for good and the rest would continue our deeds, until there was nothing left .  . . but that however is only a fantasy, things are different...I want to cry, I want to see him again but I'm weak.

"Finally you accept your suffering" I heard the demon say and thus I only nod.

"I Told you after I returned I would make this a living hell and possibly nothing like this could get worse, right?" ...I'm completely unsure but right now, it definitely feels as if it does feel the worst...

So badly I want to carve my bones into slits, I want to be in a eternal slumber or not feel anything again... the pain doesn't stop, the stinging pain from my previous slices and my mind feels like a curse. I don't know how this could get worse.

Downstairs I can hear Nightmare having his monologue, about his menacing plan blah blah... then silently I hear wood creaking, I think nothing of it... as it may be Horror trying to scare someone or some shit.

...Or is it something else?