~Chapter 19~ Busted

Third Person POV

The two skeletons continued to get get closer,both of their souls beat in sync as it increases, their cheekbones blue tint become darker and more noticeable the closer they get, when they close their eyes...

They were interrupted, the door knocked when they were distracted in each-others gaze and the door opens and they quickly freeze, slowly they move their attention to whom just opened the door and there stood Dream.

"..Oh Did I interrupt..something?" Dream said in a voice of uncertainty, then the two quickly got away from each-other, still their skulls remain a dark blue and lots of sweat drop.

"U..Uh Not at all!...Me and...Killer were just watching a movie..." Outer stuttered out, and Dream raises an non-existing eyebrow, however he wasn't completely lying, the movie was still playing as it was getting more intense.

Dream then recognized their emotions...their feelings...it was so familiar to him, but Dream was confused...how could they feel this way? 

Last Dream checked they despised each-other or at least that's what he thought, now when he actually thinks about it...he hasn't even seem them interacting, and how suddenly he'd feel the tiniest spec of positivity...  

That's not what's it's from...right?

Dream's POV

I was beyond confused...but adding more details and more I infer... perhaps this is what the tiny elation came from...they had bonded and developed friendship...

Now strong affection, what's worse is they're on opposing sides, Killer works for my brother and Outer is a bystander that stands besides me...Ink and Swap.

I am also concerned about Outer's safety...sure they are friends now but in an instant that can all change, but I can tell both of them care for each-other dearly...

I hope in the next battle I can protect this, defend and save everyone's hope... dreams... ambitions and happiness, no matter the cost.

I gave them a small smile as their sweat increases of embarrassment.

"Well! I just came by to check up on you Outer...since it's been a while since I last saw you... oh! by the way how is your wound?" I ask Outer and he hums for a moment before replying.

"Well I'm ok Dream..and my wound? Well uh It's healing, to be honest I completely forget about this...there ya go not being bonely really does help!" Outer exclaims, and I notice Killer is keeping himself to not snort and I only chuckle.

"That's good! Well I hope you two enjoy your movie, so I'll see you guys later!" I wave to both of them and Outer gives a small wave for goodbye, as for Killer he isn't comfortable to say goodbye...

I sort of understand as to he works for my brother...probably to finally eliminate me, I then walk out and close the door behind me and I start thinking...about what happened a decade ago...

some may blame me or entirely on my brother... certainly I blame nobody except myself, I tried helping my dear brother...but it wasn't enough...

I miss him so much, the only family I now have...is my greatest enemy.

Outer's POV

After Dream had left, we just started to properly watch the movie...I grab onto my knee-caps and tighten my grip on them, I feel so embarrassed...and mortified as if I've been caught committing a crime...

But...it doesn't make me forget how much I wish to be in his arms again...there's a part of me who wished that I didn't wake Killer up or wondered what if Dream didn't barge into the room? I don't want to forget this..

Yet why do I feel like as if I have my sins crawling on my back that I don't know what I did or do not have control of?..

...Is what I'm doing foolish? I glance at him and notice he isn't paying attention to me but the movie...I feel my soul increasing rapidly...and put my hand over it...and I notice my imagination were...very passionate.

I wanted to...forever remain to be embraced with him, I do not want to leave his side...to this I finally realize, I feel my eye-sockets widen but I look away from him hoping he doesn't notice how awkward or weird I probably look... never in my existence I'd thought I would have this experience... nor these feelings..but I know now why...

I'm in love with him.