~Chapter 21~ Welcome Back

~Warning~

~'Suicide Attempt'~

Killer's POV

What an awkward moment between us...heh but to be honest I'd rather spend time with Outer, laughing and joking around, even if it tends to get awkward. That's so much better than this demon.

Pathetic.

Feeble.

Weak.

Look at you.

I thought you were loyal to Nightmare, not some lonesome clone of you from a different universe, this is just pity Killer, you'll be stabbed in the back once Dream and Nightmare encounter again.

Don't you see Killer? no matter where you go, no matter how happy the moment is, I'll be watching and listening to every word and I am ashamed to know I haunt this coward. 

Who cannot even lay a blade against their skinless neck, why keep Outer!Sans to live? 

He'll Die One Day.

Suddenly I felt my body to stiffen and felt numb, but I knew one thing I was furious, so I whispered angrily to my subconscious partner.

"Don't Say That.Don't you fucking dare ever say that." The demon seemed surprised but then smirk and giggle, to this I realize I've made a mistake.

Oh no...Did I make you upset? Because you care for him?! Face it Killer. Everybody will die and not only to murder and Outer is no different victim.

"...This is true but I will not allow him to be killed." I whispered..this doesn't change their face.

What will you do then if Nightmare orders you to Kill him?

I freeze and felt my soul drop,even with doubt I know he'd ever do such a thing he wouldn't kill anyone. Only to the extent to do anything as long it leads them into despair...but why does it still hurt?

I know he wouldn't...right?

Interesting...so guessing from that expression you'd felt betrayed? deceived? my..my Killer, I told you that talking to this skeleton will cause trouble, you said it was your intention to gather some information...Look at where you are now.

Befriending this puny, pitiful and easily replaceable skeleton-

I then cut them off by grabbing the real knife quickly and aims it towards the ghost, then they snort and laugh.

Really Killer?! That is the most idiotic threat you've ever done! I'm not even corporeal yet you aim the knife towards me? Now that's a joke.

As the demon laughed I slowly turn the knife towards me and once they notice they stop laughing and stare. I tremble slightly but form a small shaky smile then quickly I impel the knife towards my soul.

...But I was stopped as something was holding the blade with their hands, and holding my wrist.I look at whose holding me against to free myself properly and when I see who it was.

 I felt a liquid to start forming into my eye-sockets and tumble down my cheekbones.

Outer, you seem to always be there... even when you witness I'm about to take my own life, but I notice his expression... it looked distressed and hurt, I felt awful... wait, have I woken him up? Ugh! This has gotten worse

"O...Outer..I..I I Can-" I stuttered out and was interrupted when he wrapped his arms around me and slowly wept.

I couldn't let myself to wrap my own arms around this skeleton, whom I've known for months and saw me about to end my life. To anyone this was scarring especially to someone you'd never thought who would...

I want to apologise to show I'm truly sorry he had to say that, but I couldn't let my mouth form words...

I couldn't....this is like a tear through my soul, that is cracking...this equally hurts as much when I killed my brother.

I back away from him and felt his hands drop and tremble...staring at me confused, this this response I only felt tears still tumble down and just walk out of the door.

I then sneak around OuterTale and hear Chara's whispers echo through my non-existent ears and I held my arms against my shoulders, this is miserable...

To what seemed like a rescue I hear something drip onto the ground,I rise my skull up to see the tar skeleton himself.

"...You can return back now." Nightmare said in a stern voice, I thought I couldn't return for at least another day or two, but I decided to not argue as I feel like shit right now.

To this I nod then he opens a portal and I walk in first and Nightmare followed after me.

Forgive me Starry...