The prince wakes the prince with a kiss

Luca pov

He won't look at me, he refuses to look ok at me and it's breaking my heart.

He's staying at Moose's house for the time being until they find out what to do with him.
I want to tell him it's ok, that I know what it's like to be ashamed of family. But I don't know if I can relate to family ever getting me to the point I wanna swing a bat on their back.

But when we're  in the halls. He gets this sorrowful look on his face of guilt and turns and leaves the room. I've watched him walk all the way around the school.

It kills me knowing that he won't talk to me. I started to wonder if this was how my mom felt, her wanting me to talk to her and I just can't. My words get stuck and my body trembles with fear and worry. I'm just so quiet, I looked up from my locker and Moose was shaking Zaydens shoulder. He just looked dazed his black hair falling in his face and his eyes lowered.

Why did it hurt to see him so sad? Why did I wanna make him happy and make him go back to his old self again. I want the old Zayden back, the laughing dragon slaying Zayden, I want my Zayden back. 

When Zayden Davis saw me he turned to leave but Moose caught him and forced him into place.

Zaydens pov
I heard a sniffle, I looked back and saw Lucas wiping his eyes and turning from my. "He thinks you're mad at him" Moose tells me making my body fill with more guilt. "Why-why would I be mad at him?" I questioned "because he came to your house after I told him not to." I looked down my hands were shaking no amount of shaking them off would make them stop shaking. I was embarrassed I felt exposed and I knew this is how Lucas must've felt.

All of a sudden I felt someone tugging on me, I looked down and Lucas Onward is at my feet, toes touching and his breath near mine. "I-I uh..." he stretched his arms up grabbing me by the head and placed his lips quickly on mine.

"I love you z-Zayden Davis and I don't wanna see you sad so please feel better soon." He declared happily in a muttering sentence he let go and stared at me with a smile on his face like he just found out the most amazing thing.

I grabbed him and hugged him tightly "I'm so sorry Lucas Onward. You trusted me to protect you and I couldn't and he hurt you." I could feel his smile beaming "I'm ok Zayden I'm alive and I'm ok you just have to be ok too" he says like it's the easiest thing in the world.

"I'm moving Lucas far away for a very long time" I tell him finally that made his face fall.
"What why?" He asked his voice cracked the bell rang and the students started heading to class "you're gonna be late" I tell him but he didn't budge "why are you leaving" I sighed "I can't do that I have to go live with my grandparents in Washington." I looked at him and his eyes watered and his face turned red. I could tell he was thinking hard, "I don't want you to leave Zayden Davis" he  whimpered.  "It's ok, I'll see you some day I've got to get my stuff from the house Wednesday and then I'm meeting them at the air port Friday."

I watched his eyes glaze over. His brown eyes stirred like chocolate in a bowl the sun melting them away. How I love his eyes so much it pained me knowing I'd probably never see him again. "It'll be ok, get to class you're late now" I said pushing him forward. He gave me lone last hug gripping me tightly with more strength than  I even knew he had.

"I love you Lucas Onward"
"I love you Zayden Davis"

He ran off to class and Moises hand breaking  me from my trance and he looked at me "you should've told him" he tells me. I shook my head "I can't it would've mad it harder for him to accept."

I couldn't tell him I was leaving tomorrow. I wanted to avoid him so it would've been easier but hearing him say those things. It makes it so much harder now.

Authors note: this story is kind shit but that's ok I guess