Meet my dad

Zaydens pov
"No, it looks fine"
"it kind of burns"
"Yeah that's the point let's wash it out now"
I ran my hands through my hair as I looked at the boy with bleached white hair now running to the bathtub to wash it. I chuckled and helped him he kept saying how scared he was that his mom was gonna be mad at him.

"She'll be mad"
He said quietly I chuckled and just kept applying the colorful hair dye. "You'll get some bad boy points for this alright so toughen up champ." He looked at himself awkwardly like he didn't like it. His shifted and turned his gaze down for a while. "Hey, I want it to be a surprise to turn around and face me." He did as told and I squirted the tune of blue into a bowl mixing some conditioner into it like the videos. I said a quick prayer and then applied it in messy climbs to his head. It was light blue and pretty actually but I knew he'd like it.

The ideas came up when I talked about when I had my hair dyed last year. He looked at me strangely and I got him to come to buy the stuff with me making him think it was for me. I cornered him in his bathroom convinced him to do it before his mom came home.

"Trouble" he whines as I massaged his scalp and I just laughed "you'll be fine I'll take the blame" he nodded not truly reassured.

After a couple of minutes from the box recommended time. I got him to take a shower I waited in the living room flipping through the tv casually. I heard a high pitched scream coming from the bathroom.

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom I opened the door so forcefully the lock slipped through and opened. He jumped back and we tumbled over together into the tub the small bathroom not having really enough room for the two of us. "Sorry, Sorry it scared me" he cried jumping up to help me but we got tangled in the shower curtains making me laugh.

"you're fine I was just scared that you had hurt yourself or fallen" "sorry" he whispered again before we both stood up and he looked in the mirror at his soft blue hair. I looked down at him and making me grin at the sight. "Thank you," he says in a hushed breath "yeah thanks," I say watching him bouncing around in happiness in his boxer briefs. "Luca! Luca come here please hurry" his mom calls in a panic making him turn and slam into me and he tries to run out of the bathroom. I jerk him by the waist and he makes a choking squealing sound. I motion to his lower half and he looks around frantically for his clothes and our eyes land on them wet on the floor from our fall throwing them into the tub.

"Coming!" he calls walking out quickly almost slipping on the floor. I chuckled watching him tug on my shirt trying to cover his thighs.

I listened to them talk to each other in a hushed whisper, until a door opened and it got quiet until a man's voice tore the silent air in half.

"Why is his hair blue?" "Oh god, Luca what happened to your hair" he whispered something. "So the idiot talks now that nice" I could feel my body start to shake. "Don't. If you're going to talk about my son Jack then please leave" I poked my head out of the bathroom looking at then in the hallway. "Don't act all brave I came to pay the child support, Sarah." I walked out into the hall where they could see me. "Oh, I'm sorry Zayden I didn't know you were here I should've figured with Lucas' hair." She didn't seem mad, but almost relieved, "who's this is the kid a fag too-" "hey you wanna fuck off" I snapped quickly making Luca look at me "You're the one who called him stupid weren't you" I growled. "I'm his father I can call him what I want" Sarah stepped in between us "no you're his sperm donor nothing more my son is not stupid he is very smart colleges want him more than I have ever wanted you. Pay and get out or I'm calling the police" she said "sure I don't want to be in a house full of fags anyway" he started filing out money and when he handed it to her she slapped him.

"Don't talk about my kids that way ever."

He trudged out of the house in annoyance.

All I could think about after that was how she called me her kid.

Authors note.

Ignore me updating the story I'm just making corrections