I dont like thunder

"You've gotten taller"
I grinned looking up at him
"Have I?"
He laughed and put his hand on my head twisting it in my curls
"No  you haven't cutie"
I frowned
"I didn't drive this far to be mocked Zayden Davis"
He smiled at me "did you drive this far to be kissed cause that's what's happening"

"Is it because we're doing a lot of talking"
I was cut off his lips hitting mine.
They were as soft as ever and the nostalgia came flooding back as he tasted so familiar.

His forehead pressed against mine and went our lips separated he had a smile on his mouth.

"My, my, my, Luca Onward you've gotten better have you been practicing while I've been gone" he teased.

I shoved him into the apartment "get inside it's cold" I said closing my hands together to warm them I carried my bags to his bed room setting them down. When I turned back around he tackled me "Zayden Davis are you ok?" I asked as he held me. His arms locked around my waist and his face buried in my neck breathing so soft like if his air was any harsher I would be blown away like dust.

"I missed you so much. The video calls weren't enough and the texts couldn't express how much I missed you." He said sounding sorrowful almost guilty I lifted his head looking into his icy eyes. "It's ok, I'm here now we can catch up." He shook his head "no I just wanna hold you like this you're not going anywhere."

He picked me up sitting me in his lap as he sat in the bed and wrapped his arms and his long legs around me. He seemed to have grown a lot in a year, his hair was longer and he had a scruffy looking beard coming in. His eyes were the same and his voice got slightly deeper. But he was still my big brave knight and he was still my Zayden Davis.

At some point I had fallen asleep and I didn't feel him there anymore and I was scared it was all a dream. That I hadn't come to see him, or he wasn't actually coming back home with me, but I remember I was in his bed and he had rolled over to the side only a bit. I smiled, he made me so happy.

My heart feels like it's being squeezed with nothing but warm love and my stomach is doing flips. Like I'm swinging to high or we just went down a hill in a car.

I can imagine forever with Zayden Davis.

He sounds like he could be from a book.

I'd read anything that had Zayden in it.

"What's wrong Luca?" I shook my head "n-nothing I just love you a lot" that made him smile I could feel because he had placed his lips on mine again. "I love you more Luca Onward. Thank you for coming to see me and helping me move."

I nodded happily "no problem" he pulled me into him his chest to my back and his legs tangled in mine. I held a pillow to my chest and his hands curled around my small ones. We connected like a puzzle piece God made in heaven.

"I can't wait to move back home with you"
He whispered.

Since Zayden was of age he could come live in the city with me and my mom.
I was gonna have him all to my self.

He was mine and I am his.

I listened to the rain pour out side softly before becoming heavier.
I saw lighting strike outside making me jump and close my ears waiting for the loud thunder to boom.
When it did I flinched and Zayden kissed my cheek.

"It's ok I'm here now. I won't ever leave again."

Authors note. There's a gross sappy ending.

Side note. I just found out the boy I've loved for 5 years thought I was the one. The love of his life for a split second and got over it quick and I've been crying over it for days not to the point I feel nauseous all the time and I feel like I'm the verge of a constant panic attack/depressive mini episode. ;)) but I'm hiding my pain with humor