❁Chapter 30❁

*A few weeks later*

It's Florian's birthday.

All the members staying at the pack house is occupied, wanting to throw the best party for their Aleph.

Everyone has their own idea of gift they want to present the Aleph but Feather is sure, hers is the best and most unexpected one.

The party rocks in full swing from 5 pm to till late at night. Feather had invited all the memebers from the sub packs as well and it was a blast.

Most wolves went home drunk out of their mind and Feather feels a bit tipsy as well, but not so much to ruin the surprise she had planned for her mate.

Around 2 am, Feather drags Florian up to their room and disappears inside the closet.

Florian stands in the middle of the room in perplexion, smiling sweetly as his love stumbles around in search of something.

"Let's just sleep for now, love. You can search whatever it is tomorrow." He says, tugging his tie loose and shrugging off his suit jacket.

"Got it!" Feather rushes back to Florian and holds up a threaded file. "Your birthday gift."

Still puzzled, Florian takes the file and pulls at the thread. His brows knit together as he reads over the papers, and his expression drops.

His head whips up at his mate and he gulps, shaking his head.

"No. Feather, I-I can't." His Adam's apple bobs anxiously as he tries to close the file back but Feather grabs his hands and holds them firmly.

She looks directly in his eyes and Florian shudders from the intense gaze swallowing him whole. He easens up.

"You can, Flo. I believe in you. You're capable of more than anyone else out there. I know it. You just need to get on there to know it yourself."

Florian's eyes have already moistured as he ponders over the possibilities, then the backlashes that might come his way.

Sensing what he's thinking, Feather grabs the back of his neck with one hand and leans their foreheads to press together, quietly breathing till the Omega's rapid breathing cools down.

"Everyone loves you. It's already been so long since they accepted you. Just trust in yourself now, baby."

An exhale in shudders later, Florian finally nods and pulls away from the close proximity only to pull Feather in close by an arm around her waist while he presses their lips together.

Feather smirks in the kiss, slowly running her hands down his arms, guiding them to circle them around her neck while she rests her own hands on his hips, moving their lips in a sensual dance.

Briefly parting, Florian admires his Alpha's ruby eyes staring back at him with lust dripping from them.

"Now give me my real gift." He whispers against her lips and a wide smile spreads across Feather's face.

"Don't need to ask twice, sweetheart."

Their lips tangle in a rougher pace now as hands work on undressing each other aggressively, burning desire clouding their brains as they feel a hazy bubble wrap them up, igniting a familiar need deep within their souls.