15. Don't Be In Love With Someone Else✨

I was walking in the garden while reading a book. But I couldn't concentrate as he changed a lot. But why? All of a sudden? Was this his other game? I can't believe him. I thought from when he was changing. Suddenly I remembered that drunken night. What did I say to him? I tried hard to remind it. I had a little memory but not too much. I talked a lot. What were they? I remembered a little by little like a film. Or god... Did I kiss him? Oh no!!!! How could I face him now? No no no it couldn't be possible. Maybe It was just a dream. That's it. I didn't do something like that ever as I didn't even love him. I'm crazy. That's it.

"Hey, little bird... Why are you getting red this much? I'm sure you are thinking about me right?"

I was startled as I heard his voice from behind. The book in my hand fell on the floor. I looked at him with wonder. He smirked picked up the book and looked at the book.

"Oh... A romantic novel? Don't you wanna make a romantic blue color film with me?" I gasped as he said that. He chuckled mischievously seeing my uncomfortable situation.

"I... I have to tell you something."

I wondered. What is it now?

"Mm go ahead... I'm listening..."

"I have to go to meet someone next Monday..."

What happened to him? Why did he say that to me?

"S...so? Why are you saying that to me?"

"Haha yeah really... Why do I say that to you? I said that because she's the daughter of our opposite company, CO Construction's president. ... You know that right?"

I felt like my heart beat fast. But why?

"D...daughter of CO c...constructions' president? Oh... I.. I don't know who is she..." I looked away and said.

"Oh, she is the most beautiful girl in our industry... Many of our mafia boys tried to get her, but unfortunately, she had a crush on me... I think still she has" he laughed proudly. I felt my heart beat fast even more. I didn't know what was the thing in that to make him proud that much. Nonsense... Huh most beautiful? My foot...

"Oh really? So definitely that girl has a mental problem... Such a poor girl..." I pulled my book from him and tried to go away pushing him from my shoulder.

But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward him. I gasped and looked at him with widened eyes.

"Where are you running away? Are you jealous baby girl?" He asked me cold voice while smirking.

"W...WHAT?!!! Jealous? M...me? Are you c...crazy?"

"So... Tell me! How should I behave in front of her? I'm nervous..."

Wtf... What was I listening to? What the hell he was talking about?

"N...nervous? W...why? A...are you going on a d..date or something?" I widened my eyes. I didn't know why, but my heart was like aching a little bit. He laughed loudly.

"Date?!! Yeah yeah... It's a kinda date my little bird... I wanna be loved. If my wife can't give it to me, I should find it from another right?" it's choked something in my throat. I didn't know why, I was angry after that. I struggled to escape.

"Let me go... I don't know what should you do... Do what you want by yourself... I don't fucking care!!! "
I pushed him away and ran to my room as he looked at me with wonder. Wtf was happening to me. Why did I even care whether he would go date or not?

************************************************************
-Next Monday....

"Hey, little bird... It's the time... Get ready soon!"