06. Mafia Party

I opened my eyes slowly. I saw he pointed his gun at the sky. I was shivering with fear as he was smirking at me. I slowly stepped backward while shaking my head. Tears fell across my face.

"P....please... I... I..."

I felt like something was choking my throat and I couldn't speak. Then he jumped at me and grabbed my hand without saying anything. He dragged me toward his car and threw me inside it. I could feel his anger burning inside of him. I was just scared as hell. After we came to the mansion, he got out of the car and came to my side. I didn't even want to get out of the car. I titled my head and looked at him with begging eyes. He didn't even look at me but grabbed my hand aggressively and dragged me inside the mansion. After that, he threw me toward the bed but I fell on the floor near the bed. He sat on the chair near the bed and looked at me while smoking without saying anything. I shivered with fear. I was looking at the floor missing his eye contact.

 I was looking at the floor missing his eye contact

This silence was killing me. I slowly looked at him with fear. But he was still looking at me. I thought of breaking the silence first.

"S....sorry..." I hummed.

"What? I didn't hear"

"I... I'm sorry...."

"For what baby girl?"

I gasped and looked at him with wonder. Then He wants me to confess my mistake. I gulped and looked at him.

"I... I...." I thought a little bit. But I didn't do anything wrong. I was gonna run away since I couldn't bear his rudeness. He kept me here without my concern. That was why I was gonna escape. So I didn't do anything wrong. I got up from the floor and looked at him with anger.

"I didn't d...do anything wrong. I... I don't like to be with you... I... I... I want my past free life again. I was happy before I married you... So... I..."

I stopped as he got up from the chair while putting the cigarette aside. I stepped backward while breathing heavily as he folded his sleeves and came to me. Then he looked at me while putting his hands on his hip.

"What did you say, baby girl? Say it again! I think I didn't hear it well."

I gulped and looked away. I felt a little guilty because I was afraid of my life now.

"I SAID SAY IT AGAIN!!!" I was startled as he yelled at me. I tried to speak.

"I... I... I didn't do anything wro....." I couldn't finish the line he slapped on my cheek hard and I fell on the bed. I felt my cheek was burning. I held my cheek and looked at him with teary eyes. Then he leaned forward.

"Say it again, what do you say?"

I looked away while breathing heavily.

"Is this how you bitch serve me for my kindness? You!! You are just a little shit for me but I... I was the one who trusted you and treated you like a princess. But you... You were gonna fool me and run away from this fucking life? Remember this baby girl, there is no freedom again!! This is your fucking fate and fucking life. You have to accept it. You are my wife now. So don't even think to escape from me again!!! I will ruin you. And that fucking bastard who let you escape is also now resting in peace..."