🥀.xxxv

You all reached your first destination because there are more to go.

Taehyung - " We are here guys. "

You and Hae yi came out of the car and saw

Yn & Hae yi - " Cinema. "

Tae & jk - " Hm.. First we gonna watch a good movie. "

Yn - " First ? Are there more surprises too ? "

Tae - " Yes princess. "

You both squealed in happiness and joy. You held Hae yi 's hand and entered into the theater being all excited.

Taehyung and jk looked at their disappearing figure while chuckling.

Jk - " Seems like they are the couple and we gonna just follow them."

Tae - " Yeah. " Taehyung yelled at you both for not leaving them alone.
" Yah you two we came for a date... How can you leave your husbands ? "

Yn - " Follow us husband. "
You yelled back at him while laughing hard.

They both sighed and shooked their head. Being defeated they too entered the theater.

Tae and jk took four tickets of horror movie intentionally smirking to each other. They both didn't informed you about the genre of movie and here you both are excited to watch a movie.

Jk - " Lets go

Jk - " Lets go. "

Taehyung nodded his head and they went from there handling a tray full of popcorn, chips, cakes and drinks.

You saw them coming towards you both.

Yn - " So which movie are we gonna watch ? "

Tae - " You will get to know soon. Let 's go. "

You both didn't even bothered to look the outside posters to assume which movie you are gonna watch.

You all got seated at your place and the movie started. Still you both have no idea. But there was your and her husbands laughing internally.