🥀. xxxii

(Warning : Those who are fans of TXT please don't get offended with the name i just took it for the story... Rather i don't have any bad intentions towards any idols. Hope you understand.... Btw i like TXT too🤭)

Raising his head up Taehyung saw the person in front of him. His eyes got more teary looking at him. And only a word came out from his mouth.

Taehyung - " Kook ! "

Without wasting any time he ran towards jungkook and hugged him tightly like his life depends on him.

Jk hugged him back tightly and patted on his back to make him calm down.

Jk - " Shh ! Tae calm down

Jk - " Shh ! Tae calm down..!"

Taehyung - " S - She left me kook..."
He said while sobbing hard on his shoulder.

At that time Taehyung needed someone who can comfort him. Who can give him hope that you will come back to him..

And Jungkook who was his best friend came at the perfect time to comfort his friend in this situation.

Jk - " I know... I know everything... Stop crying first... "

Jk can't see his friend once again tearing like this. He once had witnessed it on the day when you rejected him and now the situation is as same as that day.

Just the emotions are changed. The person has changed. His obsession turned into love for her.

Breaking the hug Jk wiped off Taehyung' s tears and made him sit on the couch.

Jk - " Are you ok ? "

Taehyung nodded his head in approval.

Taehyung - " When did you came from Australia ? "
He asked sniffing.

Jk - " Just an hour ago... we landed here."

Taehyung crashed his eyebrows in confusion when he address "we ".

Jk - " Me and my wife Hae yi.. "

Taehyung - " You both got married ? "

Jk - " Hmm.. Some months ago. "

Taehyung - " Woah... Hence you are the loyal one.. unlike me.. "

Jk - " It's not like that Tae.. We both had loved our woman at that time...our way to show love was different. "

Taehyung - " You know what ?.. you were right that day... I can't able to win her by my possession. "

Jk - " So do you tried with your love ? "

Taehyung - " Yes. I did... But now i regret doing sins to her.. "

Jk - " What happened its all gone now you should focus on your present now right ? "

Taehyung - " How can i kook ? I still remember that night... when you came to me when i was broken after her rejection... i was not in my senses that night... i just madly wanted her..and still i do..