🥀. i

??? - " Please leav -leave me... I will not say any - anything to you... Please don't hit me."

A boy in his twenties was begging for his life to a man. He was bruised over his body and was covered in blood.

But the man who was beating him doesn't seems to care about anything.

??? - " HOW DARE YOU TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ME ? HUH ? "
The boy said while punching him hard continuously oh his face.

??? - " I am so - sorry for that. Please -please leave me.. Ah! " He groaned in pain.

??? - " DONT YOU KNOW WHO AM I ? I AM KIM TAEHYUNG.... DONT YOU DARE TO MESS WITH ME AGAIN. "
The man said while burning in anger.

The students of the University who was present in the corridor witnessing the fight between them.. doesn't have that much guts to stop Kim Taehyung.

All of them were scared of him. Because his father owned the University as well as he is considered as one of the youngest rich son of a rich bussinessman.

Whoever comes in his way... He just throw them out from his life. He is a merciless person who only knows how to accquire the things he like and how to destroy the things he doesn't like.

Suddenly a person came making them apart. Because the boy was alomst on the verge of dying.

Jk - " Tae leave him... He will die. "
His friend cum brother said making him apart from the boy.

Tae - " Let him be... He don't deserve to live.. Fucking bastard. "
He said breathing heavily.

Jk - " Are you out of your mind ? "

Tae - " Yeah i am jk... I am... This bastard cursed me...Saying that i am a millionaire who can't do anything without his father. "

Jk - " You are really out of control now.. Lets go from here. "
He said dragging him from there.

With that they both left from there.

A boy helped the person to get up who got beaten by Taehyung.

Zade - " Mark are you alright ?"
He said while giving him support to stand up on his legs.

Mark - " Yeah. " He said in shaking voice.

Zade - " Be careful from him.. He is a very dangerous guy.. "
After that he left from there.

A/n - Taehyung entered into the class interrupting the lecture gaining everyone's attention keeping his hands in his pant's pocket.

He directly walked towards his seat in his class and took his seat.
The professor didn't said anything to him because they know him too well... If they would utter any single word against him... It would be their last day in the university.

All the girls were drooling over him but he doesn't give fuck to any one of them because he know that they just want his money and nothing else.

But this thought doesn't make Taehyung that great because he doesn't believe in love. He satisfies himself by spending a night stand with a girl he likes. Except to it he care about nothing. As he doesn't have to think about it.

Time skipped to his Mansion.

Taehyung bursted in his mansion with a loud thud gaining his parents attention.

Mr

Mr. Kim - " What happened son ? You seems to be in a bad mood."
Mr. Kim asked calmly while sipping on his tea.

Mrs. Kim - " Son did you want to have your lunch ? "

Tae - " No mom... I am not in the mood. "
He said stomping his feet.

Tae - " Dad... I had asked you something you didn't get me yet ? "

Mr. Kim - " Oh yeah the Mercedes-Benz... I had bought for you already... Its in the parking lot. "

Mrs. Kim - " What ? You again bought him a new car.. He had already 10 cars... Why the heck do you have to spend money on these things ? "
She said while being disappointed.

Mr.kim - " What 's the use of my money if my son can't spend it to fulfil his desires ? "
He said keeping his cup on the table.

Tae - " Come on mom.. It is the only car which are manufactured only 3 in korea.... And you know once if i like something i want it at any cost. "

Mrs. Kim - " Do whatever you want. "
She left from there being dissapointed.

Mr. Kim handed Taehyung his car's keys and he happily accepted it by forgetting the dispute over which he was angry.

Taehyung went to the parking lot and took his seat in his luxurious car. He drove away from there with an intense speed.

A/n - So this is the life of Kim Taehyung he gets whatever he wants. His father doesn't spare any chance to give his son the happiness he wants.
He had loaded him with his wealth from head to toe.

Basically we can say he was being spoiled by his father's love and cares.

Taehyung drove towards a club where he used to go usually. It was one of his favourite luxurious club.. Where he comes often.
He came out from his car and the girls started drooling over him.

Ignoring them he went inside the club and took his seat in front of the bar section.

Tae - " My drink ? "He ordered the bartender with his two words

He ordered the bartender with his two words... Because as he was his daily customer he knew his orders and choices.

The bartender handed him his whiskey and he started to sipping on it while viewing in the front where everyone was dancing being drunked.

His quality time got interrupted when a girl came by sliding her hands on his shoulder.

Taehyung checked at her with his lustful eyes from head to toe.
She was wearing a revealing dress which barely covered her cleavage and her legs.

Girl - " Why are you drinking alone ?Should i give you my company ? "
She asked in seductive voice.

Tae - " How can you give me company ? Or should i say how can you pleasure me ? "

The girl gets closer to his face and whispered " Shall we head to the room ? "

Taehyung smirked at her and said -" As expected you are one of a fucking slut. "

Without wasting time they went towards the room while kissing each other like a beast. He opened the door with his legs and closed the door.

Breaking the kiss he plopped her on the bed and started undressing her.

Tae - " Let me see how much you can pleasure me ? "

Girl - " And let me see how much you can make me cum for you ?"

Tae - " Slut you will beg for it for sure."

After that they spent their intimate night fucking each other without caring about their idendities.

( Dear readers if you want to continue reading this story please give votes so that i can get motivated to continue it... ✌🙂)