🥀. xi

The most awaited party is going to be held now. The hall was decorated with expensive lightening, imported show pieces which was worth billions dollar. The white large chandelier which was hanging on the very height of the hall.

Everything was just perfect looking elegant with black curtains, black chair pieces. The hall was generating black dark aura.

Each business tycoon, rich people, some dangerous mafias and some least elegant people were present in the party

Each business tycoon, rich people, some dangerous mafias and some least elegant people were present in the party. Indeed the grand party was screaming richness with darkness.

A man dressed in black suit came towards the downstairs fitted in his body. A rolex watch resting on his wrist, top three buttons of the shirt were undone showing his broad chest.

His steps got halted on the middle stairs tucking his hands in his pant's pocket scanning the entire hall with his glistening hazel eyes.

Mr. Kim - " Everyone may i have your attention please. "
The man asked his guests gaining everyone's attention.

Mr. Kim - " Thank you all for coming in tonight's party. As you all know today was the day 23 years ago my beloved son Taehyung was born....The heir of our generation who will keep the dignity and prestige of my family in the coming years. "

His father remarked the announcement in the crowd making a clear thing that his son will be the next one of the richest man in the city.... as a King after his father.

Everyone clapped and applaused in favour of the announcement. Some were planning to bring it down and some were happy to see their new king.

Meanwhile you came dressed elegantly for the grand party along with your friends.

Hae yi - " Daebak! This is insane. "
Her eyes roamed around the hall in which lights were glistening.

Yn - " Yes. Its beautiful. Looks like we entered into a king's palace."
You roamed your eyes from one corner to another capturing the beauty of the hall.

Jk - " Girls. Its normal for Kim family, they are billionaires.... every bussiness man and mafias bowed to them. Their parties are always grand like this. But today its more special as today is Taehyung 's bday. "

Hae yi - " Lucky for him....sometimes i wonder her future wife will be so lucky to live like a queen in this palace. "

Jk - " Well...for now you are my queen."
He said making a pout to her girlfriend earning a smile from her.

Everyone was enjoying the party until Taehyung 's hazel eyes got in contact with the brown ones.

You went towards him and handed a large bouquet of flowers to which he accepted with a faded smile.

Yn - " Happy birthday Taehyung. "

He stared in your eyes for a second like he was getting drowned into it.