Chapter 141 - At A World Where Time Stop

After some idle talk with God....My previous world's dad, I returned back to the world where it's time was frozen.

It seemed like, apart from my god-dad who had the power to resisted my magic, the rest of the world had their time stopped. The soul state in which I was in during the visit to 'heaven' was fine, but I was warned that if I were to came back, even the air would be frozen.

Hm. If I even thought about it a little I would had known. If I were to go about this without thinking it through, like now, and frozen even god himself, I would had died by suffocation. Once again, I had something to be thankful towards god-dad again.

And so, the first thing I did after returning was to carved new words onto the magical tool. Hmm, it would be difficult to get the air moving with any water molecules.

"《Apart from the minimal requirements in which William Beryl is required to continue living》... That's a little long but, eh, let's just leave it at that. "

Releasing air and water from the time lock did take a little burden off the amount of consumption the tool need but it would be better for me to get everything done before it ran out of mana.

Yosh, time to detect the mana presence in the [Demon Forest]... yes, what I was about to do was just one thing. Which was to destroy and destroy and destroy the herds of demon beasts!!

Well, let's go!!

Inter-dimension space was awesome.

It deserved the 'awesome' tag when it was able to store that huge magical tool.

And after running about in the [Demon Forest] for a while, I managed to cleared it all. Although it was a little boring to kill them all without them even resisting, it would just had to do. Since I was not in for the fun but instead trying to save the town as well as the people I loved.

And so, I just kept mindlessly slaughtering. And in no time, the amount of demon beasts that I had killed could form a hill. The blood reeked too and it was getting really unbearable so I put them all into my inter-dimension space. I did get worried a little about how I was destroying the environment but since demon beasts do spawned on their own, it would revert back to their original state I guess.

And after that cleansing, it was time to start repairing the forest. As the [Demon Forest] itself was a barrier, all the trees were part of it and once chopped or damaged in any way, the barrier would collapsed and demon beasts would rushed out.

This was recorded in Terao's diary and I heard it directly from god too so it shouldn't be wrong. Global warming and mud slides happened due to trees being destroyed on Earth as well but it was just that the consequences came way faster in this world. We get attacked the moment the trees are destroyed.

Easily understandable yet so dreadful.

Which was why I need to repaired the forest back to the way it was. I then made my way towards the area where I heard the chopping sounds came from. And it would be killing 2 birds with 1 stone since those from Hattuo would be there too.

" What should I do.. "

From the countless web novels I read, most protagonist were bad in casting any forms of healing magic on plants but in reality, it was just that magic didn't work that great on plants. I wondered if this world was the same.

I had no idea but I would only brute force through it. Although I was resisting a little about doing something like a brute would do. But since I had thought of that magic, it would be a waste not to used it. Plus imagination was the most important part for casting magic. And with the vision of a brute brute-forcing it all, I had the perfect image for the magic.