Chapter Interlude - Summer Holidays

TN: Working on Christmas cause I promised you guys 1 extra chapter today.

My master's 'that' was small. What's 'that'? 'That' was 'that'. His age. But other than that everything else was huge. His heart, his strength, his kindness , his angel-like cuteness.

My master, the one who save the me who was a Shadow ―――― Will-sama was 8 years old. As the Duke-in-line, he did not act all high and mighty and treated the Beastmen me equally. But that's not all. He removed the [Collar of Slavery] on me and saved me from the pit of darkness when I had given up.

When I first got here, I wanted to die. Instead of comforting me, Will-sama scolded me instead. But his scolding was kind and gentle... Ahhh.... Just thinking about it made my heart beat.

Because I was hugged and stroked. Not just my ears, but my tail as well..... erm...

Any, anyway!

Will-sama was amazing. At 4 years old, he completed his studies and was even stronger than me... He also knew many things that others didn't. As expected of Gion-sama... Old Master's son. Not really. Somehow, Will-sama was too out of the norm that Old Master just didn't seem all that special anymore.

It's Will-sama so it's inevitable.

I had decided that no matter what happened, I wouldn't be surprised anymore. Because if I don't, I don't think I can hold up. Because it's Will-sama.

Even so, I still really like Will-sama. My gratitude for being saved was included as well but it's not just that. After being taught by Will-sama and playing with him, I came to realize it.

Will-sama was really strong and kind. Not his strength, but something like his heart. I am older by 9 years old but he knew a lot more than me, was a lot more mature than me. It's an irony to know that I was the one being taken care of instead.

I don't think I am committing a crime. Others would think the taste I had was quite dangerous but no, Will-sama is not a child. He was really an amazing person. What was he, really?

And by the time I noticed, I came to like him a lot. My heart pounded whenever he looked at me with his kind and gentle eyes. I like him? No, I really really like him. Or maybe I even love him. Or rather, that smile of his was foul play.

Yes. That's why, I am only under the pretext of returning the favor. I'll become his attendant and stay by his side always.

That's my dream.

When I told Will-sama that, he had a happy yet troubled expression. Tilting his head, he looked straight at me and said.

" Chiffon is free you know? You don't have to worry about repaying and stuff like that. "

He was too kind. Will-sama will always be Will-sama. Or rather, Will-sama was too clever. There were times I had even forgotten the fact that he was a child. But you see, he was too thickheaded. I came to know that even if he was normally a genius, he was cursed with being really thickheaded in terms of feelings.

Will-sama discussed with Old Master and my days of learning started. Mary-san was really strict. But she did not discriminate against me just because I am of Beastmen race and always looked upon me warmly. Besides, Will-sama was in charge of all my studies. I had fun everyday.

But fun only lasted for a short while. The cursed time (compulsory education) finally came. Will-sama had skipped ahead and entered school. As expected of Will-sama. I can't be willful but I really want the time we spend together to last longer.

But it seemed like he could skip and skip and skip grades and it would only take 3 years before he completed High Academy. Was this good or bad? Either way, it's amazing.

(Um, Sorry) I've Been Reincarnated (Web Novel)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें