Chapter 49 The Plan

Xavier's POV

"I'm going to rip his heat off," I seethed out. "I am going to absolutely torture him until he is making me for death, and then when he's finally at his end, I am going to make sure that the last thing he sees is his own headless body before I let him rote."

"Xavier! Wait!" Ivy shouted at me before I could go and kill Mr. Thomas.

"Ivy-" Hunter tried to stop her, but as the beta female, she was stronger than he was so she simply pushed past him.

"Don't go in there like this. Right now no one outside of this room knows that it was Mr. Thomas that took Addie. And if you go in there full-on Alpha mode and kill him, well then we might never find her." I let Ivy's words slowly sink in as she went on. "We need to make sure that Addison is safe and back in the house before you throw him in the dungeon, or else he might have something else up his sleeve if he knows that we know."

"Hunter," I turned fully to face him. "I need you to bring Brad, Audrey, Grayson, and my sister in here. If Mr. Thomas asks what we're doing then tell him that my wolf is in pain and can feel Addison starting to break the bond. He won't question that, he'll just think that I want my friends."

"Yes, Alpha," Hunter said firmly before unlocking the office door and letting it swing shut behind him.

"But the moon isn't nearly yup yet," Ivy said confused. "Mr. Thomas will know that you're lying. You wouldn't be able to feel Addie rejecting you yet."

"But Alpha's do," I shrugged.

"They do?" Ivy asked.

"No," I chuckled. "But Mr. Thomas doesn't know that, and if my parents hear Hunter say that then they'll know something is up and that we have a plan."

"And what exactly is this so-called plan?" Mrs. Avery asked out loud. She was still sitting tucked away in one of the grandfather chairs near my desk, but now she didn't look nearly as sad and worried as before. She looked pissed and ready to kill.

Before I could open my mouth to tell Mrs. Avery, Hunter and everyone else came walking through the office door looked beyond confused.

"What the hell is going on?" Grayson asked looking between me and Ivy. "Hunter just came and said that you needed us while we were talking with Mr. Thomas, and when he asked what was happening, Hunter said that you could feel Addie pulling away."

"That's not a thing," Cecelia shook her head, her eyes wide.

"I know," I said. "But it was the only way to get you all in here without drawing attention. And because Mr. Thomas heard that, it'll give us more time to save Addison."

"You found her?" Audrey gasped out. "Where is she?"

"Remember how when I was doing my beta female training with Mr. Thomas?" Ivy asked everyone. "And how afterwards near the end I was always saying how that I didn't like him and that he creeped me out? It was because he hates humans and thinks that having one in the pack, or even as a friend, will kill us all."

"He hates humans?" Brad questioned. "He never said anyone about that when I did some training with him."

"Yeah," Cecelia agreed. "He used to babysit Xavier and me when we were little and was nothing but nice."