Island Divided

Alex bolts onto the beach, Gloria on his tail. He pushed many leaves out of the way as he dashed on the sand, his hands wave to his sides vigorously as he cries out in a weepy voice.

"Get me out of here! We gotta get out of here!"

"Help!" He screamed before taking a desperate attempt to get back to New York, diving into the ocean.

Gloria pulls him back by his tail. Hard.

"Alex. What are you doing?!" The female hippo asks him as the lion struggles in her hold.

"I'm swimming back to New York!" He yells as Marty and Ayana run out from the jungle, celebrating.

"Yeah, baby! We are in the wild," Marty cheers, throwing a coconut on the ground like a football.

"I know my chances are slim, but I have to try!" Alex continued, making swimming gestures.

"You can't swim!"

"I said my chances are slim!"

Melman dashes out of the jungle, a swarm of leaves wrapped around his head like a disco ball. "Aah!! Nature! It's all over me! GET IT OFF! I can't see! I can't see!"

Melman ran by and Gloria steps on a loose vine to yank off the rest. The giraffe had a smile immediately plastered on his face after a moment of surprise.

"I can see!" He gasped.

Then he's in complete shock and dread as he still saw the beach area around him. Melman wails, shoving his head into the ground like an ostrich.

During the whole charade of Gloria calming down the two other Zoosters, Marty and Ayana celebrate in the back.

The zebra pulled off a perfect pirouette with his leopard friend catching him by his sides and twirling for a moment. Marty was set on the ground, and he grabs a pair of vine pom-poms so he could dance even more.

"Ok, look. There's obviously just been a little mistake. I'm sure the people didn't dump us here on purpose. As soon as they realize what happened, they'll come looking for us, right?"

"Yeah, right," Melman says confidently, his head still stuck in the ground.

"Smokey! I don't know the words But we're born free!," Marty sings, landing a split in the back with Ayana posed in a move like the Flashdance water pour scene, except without the chair and the water is all the way over to the beach.

The two zoosters, despite how their friends are acting before them, gave a happy fist bump to one another.

-/-

2500 MILES SOUTH

"Well, boys, it's gonna be ice-cold sushi for breakfast!" Skipper announced, causing his teammates and to high fin each other.

"Rico!"

The said penguin pops the top off a bottle of champagne.

-/-

Melman has dug himself a grave and written his last will and testament on the sand. Gloria, Ayana, and Ayana stand on the sides of the dugout giraffe grave and listened to Melman's words.