Date Night {KuroDai}

Daichi's P.O.V

I hopped out of the shower and looked into the mirror trying to fix my hair up. It was an important day today, my boyfriend and I were going to a fancy-ish restaurant to celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Oikawa told me to be there at 7pm and it's currently 6:30pm meaning I should leave now since the restaurant is a 20-minute drive from my place and there might be traffic.

After I look in the mirror again, I was pleased with how I looked. I wore a white button-down shirt with some white trousers and white vans. Now I know wearing all white to dinner isn't smart but it's a tradition. Oikawa and I met wearing all white and we were official when we were wearing all white, since then it's been a tradition to wear all white on big events.

I get in my car and text him saying 'Just left the house. I should reach in 20 minutes hopefully. Love you xx' and with that, I took off to the location of the restaurant.

--------------------

Once I reached the restaurant I sat down in a booth towards the back, it was dimly lit and had a very romantic aroma around it, so it seemed perfect for today. I texted Oikawa again saying 'I'm here and sitting towards the back. Text me when you're almost here. Love you', and with that put my phone back down.

A waitress came up to me around 10 minutes later asking if I wanted anything to drink but I kindly declined saying that 'my boyfriend should be here soon so I'll wait for him'. With that, she left with a small forced smile on her petite face. I check the time after a while and noticed that it's almost been an hour since arriving and Oikawa has yet to show up. I got worried and sent him a quick message, 'Hey Si, are you okay? It's been an hour and I'm getting worried about you. Please text me back.' I looked at my previous texts and noticed that he's read them but hasn't replied. I brushed it off thinking that he was stuck in traffic and before he could reply it started moving.

-----------------------

It's been almost 2 hours now. And he still hasn't shown up. At this point people around me are giving me pitiful looks and shaking their heads, they know I've been stood up, I know I've been stood up and I'm so angry and upset. I put a 20 pound note on the table and prepared to get up and leave this embarrassing situation that my own boyfriend put me in, when suddenly a highly attractive black haired male -wearing all white too- came rushing to sit down across from me. "Sorry I'm late babe, traffic was a bitch and I didn't check my phone because I didn't want to risk anything happening," the stranger said loud enough for the people around us to hear. I noticed them let out a breath of relief for me and the waitress came bouncing towards our table with a bright smile on her face.

"Just go along with this, whoever set you up is a dick. Also, I'm Kuroo by the way" the messy-haired cutie said before our waitress got to us. She took our orders and walked away, a smile still stitched on her face. The stranger-Kuroo gave a bright lopsided smile and started speaking "hey handsome, what's your name then?" his smooth British accent sounding like music put me in a slight daze, he really was a stunning man. I quickly shook my head to snap out of it once I realised I was staring for a long time.

"Daichi" I replied with, a blush creeping up my neck and cheeks at the small compliment, "so how come you decided to save me from the embarrassing moment?", curiosity filled my tone when I asked. He shook his head and he blushed a little bit "honestly you're really attractive and I couldn't let someone at gorgeous as you just be stood up like that. You didn't deserve it, plus it gives me a chance to get to know you" I felt myself blush harder at that. I can't believe a random stranger saved me and actually wanted to get to know me more.

After that, we fell into a smooth conversation. Making jokes left, right and center to make the other laugh.

3rd Person P.OV