Haikyuu - Prank Gone Wrong {BokuAka/IwaOi/OT4}

Warning: kinda has sexual scenes? Like idk it's basically like a cruel prank gone wrong?

Oikawa and Akaashi thought it would be funny to pretend to cheat on their partners with one another. Bokuto loses it and breaks down, locking himself in the bathroom. Iwaizumi get Bokuto to let him in to console him and its angsty until the end basically.
So basically it involves mild cheating and crying and make ups. And a potential bloom of a new relationship?

THIS WAS INSPIRED FROM ANOTHER FIC I READ. IF I CAN REMEMBER WHAT IT'S CALLED I WILL LINK IT. BUT A LOT OF THE WORDS IN THIS IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE OTHER FIC BC I COPIED A LOT OF IT. I JUST WANTED TO ADD MY OWN PERSONAL TWSIT TO IT. THE ORIGINAL IS A SMUT AND I DIDNT WANT TO WRITE SMUT. SO YEAH. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE SO NO ONE COMES AT ME.

••••••••••••••••••••

Third Person POV

Bokuto and Iwaizumi decided it was time to finally leave the gym. Both were high off happiness as they both managed to beat their own PBs in weightlifting.

Bo couldn't wait to go home and gloat about it to his amazing boyfriend and Iwa felt the same. The 2 couples lived together so both buff men walked together to their home with grins and a comforting aura surrounding them.

On the other hand, Oikawa had just managed to convince the sweet innocent Akaashi to pull a slightly cruel prank on their boyfriends. Both boys already knew that even thought they were both in different individual relationships, there was something between all housemates. Akaashi new he had feelings for Bokuto and he also knew he had interest in his other two flatmates. Oikawa was in the same both. The two were pretty darn certain their boyfriends would agree too.

So of course, when they heard their boyfriends outside the door and the keys to it jingling they knew it was time.
Kaashi was quick to crawl into Kawa's lap, lips already locking together, slowly and passionately.

The door to their flat opened, the voices that were previously happily chatting away went quite. The two boyfriends paralyzed in place stared at their respective others as they watched the scene in front of them unfold. Bokuto's breath hitched. He wasn't sure if he was angry, aroused or just plain confused. Iwaizumi in a similar state to him.

The air thickened with tension from all four of the men, especially when Akaashi began "rocking" in Oikawa's lap, lithe fingers holding his hips in place.

"Not yet, Kei-chan." Oikawa wickedly murmured against his jaw as he flicked chocolate irises in the direction of the two buff men fresh out of the gym. "So nice of you two to show up." Yhe cruel tone almost sent a chill down the others back.

Akaashi side eyed the two as well but neither he nor Oikawa looked abashed. Their cheeks were pink and Bokuto knew something was up. Both were wearing loose looking leggings which left little to the imagination.

"What are you doing?" Iwaizumi asked, keeping his voice steady. Bokuto didn't know how he was doing. If he had spoken he knew he would be panting. He was having trouble figuring our how this mad him feel.

Oikawa's long lashes fluttered against his cheeks as he turned his gaze back onto Akaashi, trailing a finger down his jaw. "You left this one all by himself in a time of need, Kou-chan." He directed it at Bokuto instead of Iwaizumi and the former stood a bit taller at that.

"I..." Bokuto was lost for words. He wished he was stronger than this, he really did. A pang of guilt shot through Bo. He was upset that he didnt realise what his own boyfriend wanted.