Haikyuu - Tumblr Mates {MatsuHana}

(A/N: Idk how Tumblr actually works, so just go with the flow <3)

3rd Person POV

Hanamaki was known as a 'Tumblr Boy' on social media, he liked to dress up and post feminine pictures online, mainly on his Tumblr. He was very popular with the boys on there specifically. But no one knew what his face looked like, except for one person, he always posts pictures from the neck down.

On Tumblr he was known as 'prettyboimakki', a very generic tumblr boy name, one so he doesn't stand out too much and mixes in well with the other boys doing the same thing. There was another boy on tumblr called 'prettyboinata' and they are friends, they have been for a while. So it was a shock to him when he found out that said person was Hinata Shoyou, his old volleyball rival. They both met up many times after finding this out, Makki was the only one who knew about Hinata and Nata was the only one who knew about Hanamaki. They wanted to keep it that way. Both boys ended up meeting at Hinata's house every Saturday to discuss their accounts, clothes, photo angles and anything else related. Sometimes the boys would talk about their crushes and the people who follow them, more specifically the comments they get from those said people.

Hanamaki lived a double life in a way. None of his friends knew about his tumblr, or his feminine clothes he's shoved at the bottom of his closet. He has an instagram that has all the pictures of him and his friends, or of him just doing stupid things (none of his tumblr followers knew about this personal account expect his friends), but he also has the instagram of his tumblr persona. He logs out of that account all the time, especially when he's with friends because he doesn't want them finding out. He's scared to see their reactions if they did find out.

Makki lived with his best friends Mattsun, Iwaizumi and Oikawa, so sometimes posting for his tumblr can be difficult as in a house with 4 boys all in their 20's, privacy isn't really a thing. So all of his pictures were taken either in his bathroom or at Hinata's house and vice versa for Hinata.

(some info on their accounts, Makki has 3.2 mill followers and Nata has 3 mill folowers)

Speaking of pictures, these are the ones the two 'fem boys' had recently posted. Makki was going through the comments on his most recent post and ended up seeing many that compliment his body, outfit and some odd ones freaking out over him have the same background as 'prettyboinata' and asking if they knew each other or if they were together.

prettyboimakki