Haikyuu - Sick {KinKuniKage OT3} (pt.2)

I've attached the new Karasuno team and their positions above, just so you know what's going on

I've attached the new Karasuno team and their positions above, just so you know what's going on. This is also a direct continuation from pt.1.

Details needed to understand: set a year late, Kageyama and the others are now second years at Karasuno, Ennoshita is captain. Kindaichi and Kunimi are also now second years at Aoba Johsai, Yahaba is now captain. Kageyama, Kindaichi and Kunimi now have a rivalry, but it's not full of hatred anymore, it's more about teasing and riling each other up. They managed to somewhat move on from what happened in middle school. This takes place before Inter High, they have a training camp in Tokyo, Karasuno and Aoba Johsai were invited this time, not just Karasuno.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Kageyama was tired, it was his turn to serve but his head was throbbing. He threw the ball up, not having the energy to jump serve, he served normally, almost missing it. The ball hit the net, but it luckily fell onto the other side of the net, giving them the point as no one from the other team expected that.

Kinoshita looked at Kageyama in confusion, wonder why he didn't jump like usual. He was still slightly worried from last time, but when he met eyes with the setter, and said boy smiled and shook his head he let him be. He'd stop him if things get bad. He also noticed the looks the two Seijou members gve each other, clearly something was bothering them. But the game continued. They won 25:16. One of the better wins they've had in a while. It was time for a break. The team split of inot smaller groups, some went to get fruit, some sat and talked. Kageyama found himself being dragged to the water section by two people. He didn't know who yet but once he looked up when he saw the watter bottle in front of his he noticed it was his friendly rivals.

"You played well" Kindaichi stated. Kunimi nodding along with the statement. They both sat Tobio down on the bleachers, Kunimi going to sit behind him one seat up. He was quick to drag Tobio to him, putting his legs on either side of the setters head, gently running his hands through his slightly damp hair, lightly massaging his scalp. The two boys knew that their friends head was still somewhat hurting from yesterday, and they knew he was pushing himslef today so they didn what they could to sooth him right now. Kindaichi smiled at the two, giving Kageyama's shoulder a squeeze.

"I'm playing now, I'll see you both after the practice match", Kunimi nodded, Kageyama made a sound of acknowledgement, his mind and body basicallt like putty under Kunimi's hands. Kindaichi laughed at this and left to join his team.

Kunimi felt Tobio's head go lax, leaning his head against the youngers thigh. Kunimi smiled at the older teen, continuing running his hands through his hair. He noticed a few of the Karasuno team members looking at them, the first years looked confused, their captain gave him a small smile when they made eye contact and he noticed the blond middle blocker blankly looking at them, whilst holding back the small orange haired crow from disturbing them. He chuckled at the team, he could tell they were all close. Hell he knew they were just from the way Kageyama worked with them. He knew Kageyama trusted his team with his whole heart and that fact alone made pride swell up in his chest. He was happy. They all were.