Just

Still Jungkook's point of view:

We walk together to Felix's house after soccer practice. Today was the day I was finally going to meet (Y/N) officially.

"But please don't bother (Y/N)" he asks before he enters his home.
"No problem" I say with a thumbs up and the moment he opened the door, I wanted to run in and find her but luckily, I had better judgement...this time.

His house is actually a lot bigger than what I thought.
"Make yourself at home" he says as he falls onto a couch. I also sit down but he jumps back up, alarming me.

"What?" I ask, heart pounding. Felix just snickers at me as he almost gave me a heart attack.
"I'll be right back. Get us snacks so long" he says as he points to the kitchen. I don't know what to do so I just go to the kitchen and wait for him. He comes back.

"I'm hungry" he whines as he brings out a lot of food and drags it back to the sofa.

We play video games until "Oh, hello" I hear a voice but I don't turn. I'm completely frozen. I quickly get over it as Felix turns around. I follow his lead and I'm finally face to face with (Y/N).

"This is my sister, (Y/N)" Felix introduces me to her. She stares at me with a smile. I feel all of a sudden very shy and self-conscious. I can feel my face going red. I look to the floor. I really thought this shyness with girls was over once I came to high school...

I realize I didn't say anything so I try to say something but nothing comes out so I wave instead.

"What's your name?" She asks. My brain couldn't comprehend the question fast enough. What's wrong with me?!

Felix looks shocked at her.
"Don't you know who this is?" He asks. Thank you for stepping up for me friend...

I simply look up to her to watch her reaction.
"Should I? Sorry, I'm not good with names" she says in such a cute way that I could pinch her adorable cheeks.

"This is Jungkook" Felix says, dragging me out of my thoughts.
"Oh...oh. Well, it's nice to finally nice to meet you" she says with a dazzling smile. She's so freaking cute! I just wanna hug her.

Then her face goes closer to mine and I feel incredibly flustered.
"Hm, you are pretty" she says as she looks me up and down. I grow incredibly shy under her gaze.

"(Y/N)! That's not something a guy wants to hear! Especially him" Felix says in shock that she can be so blunt. He's right but in a different sense. I can feel my face grow red.

"Oh, sorry sorry. I didn't mean to offend you" she quickly says, backing away from me.
"N-no, it's f-fine" I mentally curse myself for stuttering.
"Well, it's nice to meet you" she says with a smile and leaves before I can stop her from leaving.

"Geez, she can be so annoying sometimes" Felix says with an eye roll and unpauses our game.
"She seems nice" I say. She seems so adorable.

After that, I went a lot to their house and I got to know (Y/N). She is a great person and she's way too nice than what she should be. (Y/N) and I always bicker with each other, neither one of us backing down. I am really happy that she's comfortable around me. It took long enough too. I don't know why but in the beginning, every time I blushed, she would leave. She even helped me out with my math and other studies. I am guilty of sometimes just plainly staring at her. Luckily, Felix wasn't around to notice.

The more time I spent with (Y/N), the more I couldn't stand Jennie. She was getting incredibly clingy too. I tried to end it in private.

"What do you mean?" Jennie asks after I tried ending it.
"I don't want to be with you. You need someone else, not me" I say, trying to end it peacefully but slowly growing annoyed. She just laughs at me, not taking me seriously at all.