The

We each observe each other for three more times until she ran out of clothing. I still had more to try on. I just wanted to sit down at this point.

"Try this on" I hear her voice as she sends more clothes over the fitting room stall. I sigh.
"Really?" I ask, incredibly tired at this point.
"Just try it on" I hear her.

The clothes she gave me now were a little different than the style that she was working with.
I do as she says and walk out the door. I see Yoongi and Namjoon also sitting there.

"Hey" I say tiredly.
They were gaping. Why? I don't know. At this point, I don't particularly care.

"What?" I ask.
"This looks good too" Jisoo says excitedly, just like with the other outfits.
"After this, then I'm done. I'm tired" I whine. She nods aggressively.
"Yeah yeah. Sure. Whatever you want" she says as she shoves me back into the fitting room.

Eventually, I get to the last outfit.
"This is the last one. No more" I tell her seriously.
"Fine" she lets out.

"Are you going to get anything?" Yoongi speaks up for once.
"Maybe" I say. I need new clothes so I need to buy something. While we are here anyway.
"You totally should. You should actually get everything. You look good in everything" she says but then explodes red once she realized what she said.

"I-I mean-" she quickly waved her hands in front of her.
"Yeah, I should get something. What do you guys think?" I ask the three of them.

"Which one do you like the most?" Jisoo asks. At that question, Namjoon and Yoongi leans in more. Everyone was acting so serious all of a sudden.

"I liked the one before. It's bigger than the rest" I say and Namjoon falls back in his seat. Yoongi lets out a tiny smile.

"Just give me everything" Jisoo says with her head hung low.
"Sure" I say and hand her everything except the previous outfit.
"Everything" she says as she looks me up and down.

"Ok...?" I say and head back into the dressing room. I send the outfit over and get dressed.

I grab the outfit I want to buy and head out. They aren't here anymore so I head to the teller and pay for my clothes. I find the three by the shoes, Jisoo and Namjoon checking out the different selections while Yoongi was sitting on one of the chairs there. They have their masks back on.

"What did you guys get?" I ask, referring to the bags next to Yoongi.
"For you" she says excitedly.
"You didn't have to" I say, immediately feeling guilty.

"I wanted to" she says excitedly.
"But you really didn't have to" I say.
"Just accept it. But you better wear it" she says playfully.

"Thank you so much" I say, pulling her into a hug. She freezes up first but immediately hugs me back. I stop the hugging but she continues.
"Let's go" I hear Yoongi grumble and she immediately lets go with an awkward laugh.

Back at Namjoon's home, we drink coffee and eat cake as they catch up with their parents. I don't pay much attention to the conversation as I concentrate on my cake. It was chocolate cake and I was incredibly satisfied. I eventually tuned into the conversation.

"But it's overall been pretty busy" Namjoon concludes with whatever he was talking about.
"What are you going to do next?" Yoongi's mom asks.

"We're all taking a little break now and hopefully we can have a longer break in the future" Namjoon says.
"So what are the others doing?" His dad asks. What others? Does he mean the other people at work?

"I'm sure they're lounging around somewhere" Yoongi speaks up. I'm sure the others are working.
"And when are we meeting them?" Yoongi's mom asks. They want to meet our coworkers?