To

Namjoon storms up to me with a huge whine. He is such a crybaby.

"I've been looking for you since forever ago" he says with a hint of anger.
"Sorry, Sorry. Look, I got you food" I say as I give him the bag from the restaurant.

"Aww, you do care" he says as he throws his arms around me.
"Well duh. I can't let you starve" I say. Namjoon gets a big fright once he realized Yoongi was still next to me.

"Didn't see you there" Namjoon sheepishly says as he rubs his neck.
"What else is new?" Yoongi sighs out and walks past him.

"Yoongi, I enjoyed today. We should do it again sometime" I say with a smile. He paused, nodded and continued walking. Namjoon looks at him as if he was thinking.

"How could you forget that I needed to go to the venue today?" I snap back at Namjoon. He suddenly gets super defensive.

"I did not forget. I actually swung by your office so that we could go together but you were already gone. I was searching like crazy for you" he says. We start walking back to my office.

"I couldn't find you anywhere either so I went with Yoongi instead. He's actually a pretty nice guy" I say.
"What do you mean a nice guy?" Namjoon asks.

"Exactly what I mean. You know, I don't have a hidden message in anything I say. I'll tell you directly" I say. He sighs.
"I know that" he says.
"Then remember it" I say.

I open the door to my office to find it exactly how I left it. Namjoon follows me inside my office.

"But next time, I'll go with you" he says as he sits himself down on my sofa. He opens up the bag to see what I've got him.
"Nice, a cheeseburger. You read my mind. You will make a great wife" he says excitedly. I just laugh at him.

"Yeah right. Have you seen my apartment?" I joke.
"Actually...now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever been to your apartment before" he says as he has his thinking face on.

"Really?" I ask, not really shocked.
"Yeah, I don't even know which part of the city you live in" he says with a frown.

"Pretty close by actually" I say.
"Really?" He asks, shocked.
"Yeah, but I've also never been to your home before" I counter.

He stays silent as he digs into his brain to remember if I ever actually did go to his place before.

"You're right. That's crazy. I've known you for so long now and I haven't even been to your place before" he says. It looks like a light bulb went off in his brain.

"You know..." he says.
"What?" I ask.
"Why don't I come over to your place tonight?" He asks.

"You have to buy me dinner first" I joke.
"It's a deal" he says gleefully. I don't think he got the joke but whatever.

"Sure, why not?" I say with a shrug. I don't mind a friend coming over.
"Awesome!" He jumps up as he cheers. I lightly laugh at him.

"Eat your lunch" I say as I sit on the sofa, stealing a chip from his food.

"Hey! That's mine" he complains as he immediately sits back down to hog his food.
"You're stingy" I say as I get up to get back to work.
"Let's leave early today" he says while eating.
"Sure" I say, not really paying attention to him.

He carries on eating while I try to work. I can feel him staring at me. I look up to find him looking out the window. I shake my head a little. I feel like I'm hallucinating. Maybe leaving early today is not such a bad idea.

I don't even notice the time until Namjoon comes bursting through my door.

"Let's leave" he cheers. It seems like someone's excited.
"Yeah" I say as I pack some stuff up.