MY WOMAN (Part - 30)

Priya reached her flat and messaged aditya about her arrival..... He replied her and both chatted for a few minutes and later priya told him that she is tired and wished him good night..... Aditya found her behaviour Doubtful as she is very unwilling to leave him an hour back and now she is wishing him good night but ignored it thinking she might be very tired and feeling sleepy.....
Here priya sat in the hall and started crying remembering Mr. Verma's words, yes they did hurt her very badly, no one called her such names till today and she being very sensitive in these matters couldn't forget it.... She controlled the whole day just for aditya as she doesn't want to spoil their day together and also she doesn't want anyone to get hurt even though they had hurt her.....
Pooja came out from her room to fetch water but she ran to priya seeing her crying vigorously......
Pooja furiously asked her friend if aditya had hurt her, Pooja is about to call aditya on not getting any response from her best friend who continued to sob..... But priya stopped her and shook her head, she then hugged her best friend and cried for some more time and finally calmed down after few minutes and explained everything that happened at aditya's house to her impatient and now furious bestie.......
Pooja(angrily) - that bast**d...... I will kill him.... How dare he say such things to you ?? And y didn't you say anything to aditya...... He would have taught that animal a very good lesson.....
Priya(hiccups) - th.. At is y.... I didn't tell him.....
Pooja(making Priya drink water) - don't be so good to people..... Everyone deserves their share of punishments and that too in the same life and if possible in the same moment they hurt us...... I am some what happy that at least u tried to slap him and showed him his original place..... But u shouldn't be hiding this from aditya..... Just call him and tell....
Priya - no... No... Let it be.... Everything is over.... U don't know aditya's anger..... He may even beat that man to death.....
Pooja - let him do..... Either u tell him or I will....
Priya(angrily) - no means no..... No one will tell him..... This should end between us..... And that's final.....
Saying this Priya rushes to their room, freshens up, changes to her pjs and lays on the bed..... Pooja too comes and sighs at her stupid and stubborn yet cute and soft hearted best friend......
She hugs Priya and says that she wouldn't say anything to aditya and Priya smiles listening to her and hugs her tightly and both the friends have a good sleep after a long and tiring day.....

Priya wakes up and is about to freshen up but sees aditya's message and immediately her lips form a curve....
"Good morning sun shine, have a beautiful day jaan, call me wen u r free, love u ❤️😘" - urs and only urs aditya
She replies him and goes to freshen up.....
"Gud mrng Aditya.....thanks for making my day beautiful with ur msg, love u too, will call u soon ❤😘❤😘💞😍"
Priya got ready and left to her office after hugging pooja.....

Priya entered her office and everyone congratulated her for her engagement including her manager..... She thanked all of them politely and sat at her desk..... Her close friends come colleagues came to her and asked about her fiance and her sudden engagement....... She told that the boy's family who came to see her insisted to have the engagement now as wedding will be anyways after her elder sister's(anitha) wedding which isn't completely a lie...... She didn't tell them his name when they asked, she went on rambling some other things and they forgot about it.....
Priya left a heavy sigh when her colleagues left her desk after interrogating her for half an hour......
She typed her resignation mail, ccied her lead and manager and sent it..... After that called her father and informed him about the resignation....... After talking to him for a while, she thought of informing to aditya too but dropped the idea as she doesn't want to disturb his work..... He spent the whole day with her which isn't a normal thing for him..... She understood that He must have made a lot of compromises and adjustments to gift her 24 hours of beautiful moments, and thought not to disturb his work just to inform such silly things.....
She started doing her work when her phone started buzzing...... She smiled looking at the caller id and took the call while continuing her work.....
Priya - hello....
Aditya - hi baby....... R u free now ??
Priya - yes Aditya...... It's me who should ask that.....
Aditya (smiles) - I already told u, I am never busy for u..... Anyways u told me that u r going to put down ur papers today ?? What happened ??
Priya - u remembered ??
Aditya - of course I do.... Now tell me....
Priya - yes I have sent my resignation mail.... They are yet to check it, and when they do, they will call me for a meeting I guess.....
Aditya - hmm..... Okay.... So u r okay with serving 2 months of notice period or u want an early exit.....
Priya - y would I want an early exit Aditya ?? And y will I get it ??
Aditya - well.... Perks of being Aditya Deewan..... If u want I can.....
Priya(calmly) - no..... I am fine with company policies......
Aditya (sighs) - why can't u take advantage of being Mrs. Deewan to be....
Priya - why should I ?? It's ethically wrong Aditya.....
Aditya - okay okay fine I get it.... Let's talk something else......
Priya - Hm..... Can i call u later ?? I am at my desk and here I can't even take ur name without fear of somebody hearing it.....
Aditya(amused) - didn't ur colleagues ask u about ur fiance ??
Priya - they did, but I didn't tell them..... I am afraid of being caught....
Aditya(pissed) - caught ?? Seriously..... U r talking as if u r engaged to a criminal or a mafia don.....
Priya - I didn't mean that Aditya.....Right Now We both don't want people to know me by ur name..... Do we ??
Aditya - we both ?? It's only u Priya.... U didn't want people to know.... Not me.... I am very much eager to show the world that u r mine..... In fact I bl**dy wanted to marry u right now and claim u as mine but I am showing patience just because u wanted it.... U wished everything to happen slowly, according to ur family, u said u wanted to wait till Anita's marriage and see here I am..... I am doing every damn thing for u but all u do is hide our relationship from everyone...... Y ?? I still don't understand..... Do u really love me ?? U....
Aditya is so frustrated as raghav called him before and taunted him of being a puppet in sharmas hands and said some mean things about not disclosing priya's details just because Priya family didn't want it and so on......these things got into aditya's head and to calm himself from all this he called Priya but when she too talked about not mentioning his name, it got on his nerves and he bursted out his frustration on Priya...... Aditya suddenly realized what he is doing and stopped all his nonsense talks cursing himself mentally.....
Aditya(worried on not hearing her voice) - Priya..... Baby..... R u there.....
Priya(coldly) - yes.....
Aditya(softly) - y didn't u stop me.... Look I am so....
Priya (softly yet firmly) - u wanted to say anything more ??
Aditya(regretting) - baby...... I am sorry...... I really am......
Priya (no emotion) - is that it ??
Aditya - jaan.... I am so... Sorr......
Priya hanged up on him and put her phone away...... She is very angry on him for talking rubbish..... She knew he is sorry but she just couldn't forgive him like that..... He talked as if she isn't interested in marrying him..... This is not the first time he is talking this way...... It has happened already once in the past..... He accused her of not loving him etc..... He knew how hurt she was at that time.... He promised her that he wouldn't do that again..... But here he is.... Again rambling the same things..... This time she decided to stay strong and not to melt for his cute apologies...... Aditya kept on calling her but she declined his calls and put her phone in silent phone.......
After sometime, Aditya stopped calling her and thought to visit her directly in the evening...... He didn't like it a bit if she is angry with him.....he wanted her to shout at him,scold him in return but she silently hanged up on him which is the biggest punishment......He very badly wanted to convince her but his client meetings came in between...... He also made a note to give his dadaji some piece of mind as he is the sole reason for their fight.....