Chapter 12: The Final Battle

The Battle was on, and all of The Pups closed their eyes, beacuse of how fierce the Western Pack and The Rogue wolves were attacking each other. The Pups knew eventually they had to open their eyes so they could defend themselves if any Rogue wolves came to them.

Marshall: Me and Rocky are going to go to the Left side to help them out.

Chase: Okay.

Marshall and Rocky then went to the Left side, and Marshall was Spraying Water in the Rogue wolves' face's, making them blind, and easier for the Western Pack to take out, Some Rogue wolves tried to take out Rocky, But Rocky managed to fend them off with his Kendo Stick, as he was snacking each Rogue wolf that came to him with it.

Ryder: Great Job Pups! Keep it up!

However, even though the Pups were doing pretty good with defending, more of the Western Pack wolves were injured, that the Rogue Wolves were.

Hench: Sir, the Battle is a Bit tough beacuse of those Pups, but we are still Winning!

King: We are? Yes! Keep up the Work Rogues!

Hench: What are you doing now sir?

King: Me? I am going to take out some of those Pathetic Pups.

King then snuck off slowly to where Chase and Skye were, and Rubble and Zuma went to the Front of the Line so they could help out the others in combat, Zuma threw out as many Bowies to capture the Rogue Wolves, and Rubble used his Shovel to make some of the Rogue Wolves Trip. However, The Rogue Wolves starting cornering Rubble and Zuma.

A Rogue Wolf: This is the End Pups!

Agnes: Not so fast!

Agnes and Runt then came in, and helped out Rubble and Zuma, all Agnes had to was use her Prics to keep the Rogue Wolves away from them.

Zuma: Phew, Thanks Dudes, a few seconds later, and we would have been goners.

Agnes: No problem.

Meanwhile...

Marshall and Rocky were getting tired of their side, and some of the Rogue Wolves started cornering them, But, Luckily, Brent, Stinky and Magril helped them out, and took out the Rogue wolves. Now, Hench wished he could tell King what was going on, Because, now the Rogues were starting to lose, and the Western Pack were starting to get Stronger now. But King had a plan of his own. Chase and Skye were on the Right side, as Chase was trapping some of the Rogue Wolves by his nets. But Skye saw King, approaching Chase from behind.

Skye: Chase! Look out!

Chase just ducked his head just in time, or King probably would have killed him, King got back up in Anger.

King: So, You are the Newcomer Pups we have heard about, well, I've got news for you, even though you may have better upgrades, you can never match my size and Strength.

Chase: Bring it on!

King charged at Chase, but Chase trapped King under a net.

Skye: Good Job Chase! Now Run, he won't stay trapped under that net for long.

Chase listened to Skye, and he started running, but King immediately got himself out of the net, and he tackled Chase into the Ground.

Skye: Chase!

King: This will be the End of You!

Just as King was about to Kill Chase, Skye kicked King on his back, and started biting his legs all around.

Chase: Skye! What are you doing?

Skye: I've got this Chase!

Skye was biting the legs all around King, and it actually looked like King was about to Collapse, but King Then just shook Skye off of his Leg, and he sent Skye all the Way Crashing Hard against a Boulder.

Chase: No! Skye!

King was then about to Finish Chase as Well, but Fleet and Claudette stepped right in front of Chase, and Winston Jumped in front of King.

Winston: King, I have always told you to never Return! But you never listened, and now, I have to do this the Hard way!

Winston then lifted his claws up, and Striked it against King's Throat, and he died.

Tony: We did it!

Humphrey: We beat the Rogue Wolves?

Winston: Yep, We Won Everyone!

All the Western Pack wolves howled in Victory, and the PAW Patrol Pups Cheered, but Chase didn't, and he immediately rushed over to Skye, who wasn't moving.