Chapter 4: The Alpha and Omega Pups save the PAW Patrol.

The PAW Patrol Pups were now in the Forest looking at other creatures that were living there. And Marshall started Chasing after a squirrel, but Chase stopped Marshall just in time.

Marshall: What is it?

Chase: I can smell a bear approaching. Hide in the bushes!

Chase and the other Pups immediately got into the bushes, and sure enough, a few seconds later, a Bear came around the area, and all the Pups were trying their best not to make a noise, which was hard for Marshall, since he has a fear of bears. The Pups were hoping the bear would not be able to sniff them out. Eventually, after about a Minute, the Bear left the area they were in, and continued walking in the Forest. Chase looked around to make sure that the bear wasn't coming back.

Chase: Okay, It's safe now.

Skye: That was close.

Marshall: Tell me about it, I felt like I was about to pass out. (Still looking terrified)

Chase: Maybe this is a sign we should head back, before Ryder finds out that we went across the Fence.

Zuma: But dude, we were in just a slight danger, and we are still totally fine, let's explore a little bit more.

Chase: But it's actually quite dangerous, and I don't want anything to happen to any of you.

Rocky: Chase, we are going to be alright, I agree with Zuma, let's continue exploring.

Skye: Me too.

Rubble: Me three.

Chase just sighed.

Chase: Fine.

And with that, the PAW Patrol Pups continued exploring, this time, they were now around the Western Region, and the Pups started to see some wolves around the area.

Rocky: Are these the Wolves Ryder was talking about?

Chase: Probably.

They noticed that the wolves seemed friendly, and didn't seem to want to attack them. But then they saw 2 wolves, who didn't look like they were a part of the Western Pack.

Marshall: These 2 wolves look a bit different however, as a matter of fact, they look more Aggressive.

Skye then saw those 2 wolves start charging straight at them.

Skye: They're after us!

Chase: Everyone run!

All the PAW Patrol Pups then ran away as fast as they could. The other Wolves in the Pack didn't notice that the Pups were being attacked, so they didn't do anything. The 2 wolves started to approach the 6 Pups closer and closer to them, finally, The Pups were cornered in a boulder with the 2 wolves in front of them.

Marshall: I guess this is it!

Chase then was approaching to the 2 wolves.

Skye: Chase, what are you doing? Your going to get yourself killed.

Just as it looked like the 2 wolves were about to pounce on Chase. 2 Wolf Pups started biting the legs off the 2 rogue wolves. It was Fleet and Claudette.

Fleet: Claudette, you distract that one, and I've got this one.

Claudette: Okay.

But Fleet and Claudette couldn't hold the 2 wolves for long, and the 2 wolves shook them off, and threw Felt and Claudette into the other Pups like a bowling ball. When the 2 wolves were about to pounce know again, another 2 Wolf Pups, a Bear cub, and a Porcupine, it was Stinky, Runt, Brent and Agnes. This time, the 2 wolves couldn't pounce on them, beacuse Agnes kept hurting them with the Prics on her, eventually, the 2 wolves gave up, and went back to the Eastern Region.

Chase: Wow, Thank you guys so much.

Stinky: Well, it's always our pleasure to help out anyone who needs help.

Marshall: What are your names.

Claudette: I am Claudette, these are my brothers, Stinky and Runt, that is Stinky's best friend Brent, that's Brent's Mentor, Agnes, and this is my Boyfriend Fleet.

All the PAW Patrol Pups: Nice to meet you all.

Brent: And what are your names?

Chase: I am Chase, and this is Skye, Marshall, Rubble, Rocky and Zuma, and we are the PAW Patrol.

All the Wolf Pups and their friends seemed confused.

Agnes: What is that?

Marshall: We are basically a group of rescue dogs that help Adventure Bay with their problems, or if anyone is in trouble.

Stinky: Oh, so you guys like helping people too.

Rubble: Yeah.

Runt: So, what are you 6 doing here?

Chase: We are actually just visiting this place.

Agnes: But this place can be sometimes quite dangerous.

Chase: I tried to tell them that, but they didn't listen to me.

?: But you should have listened to my Instructions the First place.

The PAW Patrol Pups immediately recognized that voice, they slowly turned around, and saw Ryder standing right infront of them, and seems quite upset.

Fleet: Who is he?

Chase: Oh, he is our owner Ryder.

Ryder: I tracked a you 6 by your Pup-tags, and I thought that you were already goners by the time I came.

Claudette: Puptags? (Confused)

Rocky: I will explain to you those later.

Zuma: But Ryder, this Place is so Cool, and look, these wolves and their friends saved us.

Ryder was quite surprised that those critters saved them without any special equipment.

Ryder: Really?

All the PAW Patrol Pups: Yes.

Stinky: Anyway, Claudette, Runt and I have to go to our homes soon, and Fleet has to go back to the Northern Pack, and Brent and Agnes have to go back to their homes in the Forest. But Hey, would you like to come along with us and visit our Cave.

Zuma: A Cave is your home?

Runt: Yes.

Marshall: That sounds really cool, but we have to ask Ryder about that.

Rocky: Ryder, can we please see their home?

Skye: Yeah, Please?

Ryder looked at all of the Pups, Yes, he was still a bit angry with them. But he could tell that they were in good paws, and he could really tell how much they wanted to go with them.

Ryder: Alright, but you Pups have to come back to me first thing tommorow morning, and If you are in danger, just call me.

All the PAW Patrol Pups: Yay!

Ryder then went back out of the fence, and Into the hotel room. And all the PAW Patrol Pups followed Stinky, Claudette and Runt, as they said bye to Brent, Agnes and Fleet, and started to walk towards the wolves home.