chapter 16

Hades Pov

I was in the kitchen trying to make her pancakes,  and trust me just lighting this stove costed me 5 burns.  I felt hopeless and useless,  not even being able to please the woman that means so much to me.
After several failed attempts the stove was lit and I was trying to make pancake batter.  Keyword tried I ended up using cake mix instead of pancake mix and it was getting really frustrating.
I was so concentrated I didn't even feel Radesha behind me.

"Good morning Your Highness , how may I be if assistance?"
she asked confusedly

I was astonished to say the least as I never failed to hear the usual professionalism in her voice like what we did meant nothing.
I thought we had evolved, perhaps I thought she would have thought more of me and it's feels so weird, I feel this pain I can't explain it.
It's like am disappointed but it hurts me severely.

I sighed before accepting that this is as much as I'll get but at least I know she'll always be here for me and even if it takes a thousand years which we might not have I'll change for her, I'll show her I am a worthy man, a true Prince,  not some mere monster first impression truly proved me to be.
Perhaps am moving along too fast I need to give this time, she's not some blood bag,  she's my slave.  My Slave,  and MINE ALONE.

Can I have breakfast,  I asked harshly playing it off as my usual self.
I said I'd change that still doesn't me I don't like watching her suffer!  What can I say once and asshole always an asshole.

I watched as she placed some fresh fruits which I just realized she was holding on the table before she began cooking never once glancing my way or acknowledging my presence despite my scrutiny and I'd be lying if I  said I wasn't pissed right now.
she better be glad her mundane cooking is worth it!
I thought darkly before sighing and waiting patiently or at least I tried to be patient!

30mins later she gave me home made blueberry pancakes covered in home made blueberry sauce.

It was fascinating watching her work around the kitchen. She was like an artist painting and getting lost in his canvass and to be honest she gave me inspiration to paint again, something I haven't done for centuries.

" Eat up your majesty we have only 10 ours to plan this ball and you haven't sent out any invitations yet! " she spoke coldly I couldn't do anything but relent my anger in the food.  I mean the food is delicious don't get me wrong but it's closest thing I have to her right now so why not vent my anger on it?? 
I mean I know she's not mind but shit she had to act like we did nothing,  like her first time, first partner was nothing? 
She's really a heartless bitch of that's how she wanna play this game on. Not like I've know her all my life I can freeze her out like everyone else she's fucking nothing more than a mere human I thought bitterly before standing from the table.

Lets go I spoke with finality.
I haven't changed yet just give me a second she spoke calmly before walking away and since she was being a Bitch to me and I decided to go back to being an asshole I thought why not??  Let this bitch suffer as much I do right so with that in mind I attacked her.

I grabbed her arm but it's as if she felt my presence before I touched her because next thing I knew she spun in my arms before swiftly picking up the kitchen knife.

I foresaw her actions which took me as surprise, I guess this is a new power of mine but the distraction it created caused me to unknowingly gripped her arm so tight I heard a bone snapped but instead of guilt I felt this joy it's like the bond was opening up again as the pain she felt gave me this oddly aroused feeling it was a new high honestly and I could tell she felt something too as I saw her eyes clouded over into what I would call murder lust.
She smirked at me before quickly twisting out of my arms and twisted my arm behind my back in a rather awkward position which never usually hurts yet somehow when she applied Force to it I absent-mindedly wailed in agony and disbelief when my bones made a sickening  crack. And it's like I snapped, all the pain and high I felt off her clustered my mind as if she was imposing these emotions upon me through the bond, but at that moment I grabbed her before viciously sinking my fangs into her neck ripping out the flesh as she streamed loudly but calmly there was no pain in her voice, no fear but I could feel my strength growing significantly at that instance for some reason I got physically and mentally stronger and so did her. I know it's through the bond but this is intense. I kept sucking her blood mercilessly before I felt a knife painfully connected to my neck before I felt her slit my throat and I fell to the ground undead.
For some reason the bond closed as it had reached it's climax but I couldn't heal, I couldn't stop the bleeding and most importantly I felt overly empowered.

I looked up in disbelief and awe I I felt my blood rush down my throat rapidly as if it had no end but the smirk on her face told me the woman before me had everything to do with this.
At that moment I realised just how Bada$$ and cold she is.
No regrets, no remorse, no illness to what just happened.
All I saw was the look of confidence she had as she relished in the high of our little action.

I realize how dominant she is and how cocky she appears for a human her level of arrogance she was fucking dangerous but I realized this too late, next thing I know I felt my soul left my body,  everything went black and am met with dark loneliness.
Could it be that I am dead? 
Could it be that I, the Original Vampire Prince perished at the hands of his human lover??

Thank you for the long wait everyone I hope you enjoy this chapter !!!