chapter 10

Picture of the vampire kings unknown son Hades unknown brother who is a spy ..... Up top.

The Vampire Kings pov

"Your majesty, Your majesty", I looked down the hall to see my personal slave tripping over the stairs screaming my name desperately.  I sighed and turned to him annoyed
What is it?  I asked him in a bored tone.

He stood before me trying to catch his breath he paled and squeaked out.
" The shadow assassin is here sir and he's very impatient" he spoke shaking slightly.
Show him in to me now!!!  I said as I walked to my Throne Room.

Unknown Pov

Father how have you been?  I asked.

"Well son,  I am well it has been 500 years since we last saw each other is something wrong?  The walls are sound proof you can talk if your wondering " He replied.
I hesitated but had to know .
Father you sent me to watch my brother for 500 years now and nothing  positive has happened as we hoped, but something happened to this week that may terminate our entire plan.
Everything that we have ever worked for. I spoke nervously
"What happened" he asked with alert eyes.
I sighed, 
Well, he recently received a sacrifice from a very powerful man. 
I don't know where she's from nor what's she is as she's presumed to be human but somehow she passed the test and survived a level 250w of pain.
NO HUMAN HAS EVER DONE THAT!!!  I spat  angrily.
At this my dad was fuming, that's not the worst part I whispered.
Hades was never one to eat human food very much unlike Alexandre the epitome of a human vampire seeing vegetarian and all. 
Anyways she forgot to wake up in time to cook his dinner and well Hades was all angry when he came home and so he had a Rampage. The whole state was set on 2 days lock down as he as never has never been this angry before and for some Petty human food  that was to be made by his new personal slave.

At this the anger on father's face subsided and replaced itself with mischievousness. If only he'd listen before jumping to conclusions I sighed before saying, 
Yet no one died I spoke slowly.
I expected everything to be ripped apart when I said this but everything was still intact and my dad was rooted to his seat in shock.  So I continued,
Father his personal slave locked herself in his room with him in order to protect everyone without him knowing and he took what she did to heart along with whatever happened here before he came home.

My brother was never one to believe in promises yet he freaked and chained her up in his room feeding off her mercilessly for days and no one else knew  what was happening except myself and them as she made no noise
At all trying to protect the prince from shame and disgrace despite not knowing anything about him.
4 days later they were found and she was freed because she some how survived and ordered Isaac not to tell anyone of what happened.
She walked out that room as if nothing happened nothing happened yet my powers told me she was in excruciating pain at a level of 575% yet the walked strongly out that room as if she owned the place leaving a secretly bewildered  Isaac and an unconscious Prince.

7 hours later

Radesha's Pov

I just finished my shower and decided to wear a grey shirts and a grey blouse.  I combed my hair in my signature ponytail before leaving my room and descending the stairs.
As I reached the kitchen door I hear whispers .
"I heard she died! " exclaimed a voice
"The prince sucked her dry?  Asked a terrified voice.
" that fat hitch to kill the prince I mean,  he fed from her and he's in a coma.  Poor guy"  a voice spoke venomously.

I didn't know the prince was in a coma I thought.
I wonder why?  I thought to myself as I continued to listen.
" I know it's an awful thing to say but am glad it's not me or anyone else from this entire kingdom.  I mean she was a sacrifice after all, that's her purpose " I heard followed by a scoff.
" I wonder if the prince fucked her or how many guys where she's from fucked her?  She seems like good fuck" spoke an unknown male voice.
"Well whatever the reason you should all give thanks she saved all your asses now get back to work before I kill you all myself"!!! Said an annoyed yet powerful voice and I knew it was Isaac.

I don't think that old man likes me or my guts very much. 
Well join the line I thought before shoving the door rather harshly entering the kitchen.  All eyes were on me as I wanted.
Everyone out this kitchen!  I spoke softly yet sternly.
Be dressed by 7 and sitting at this table in 3: hours.  They stood there bewildered by my demand and it's irritating .
Are you all deaf or just down right dunce???  I asked sternly but harshly I didn't have time for this I hate when people disobey me honestly.
They all shared a rossy blush on there cheeks and I know what that meant so I decided to end this meaningless conversation for good.
Now that we're done with all the pleasantries you may leave  I said in finality before turning around and walking to the stove.

There are about 250 servants here so I better cook a variety of things since everyone have different preferences since it's my first time cooking  dinner for so many people
And am still Learning to cook so I didn't want to over do myself and spoil the meals.
I decided to cook mostly Jamaican recipes since that's what I'll be best at and I think these people need a change.  I began by seasoning the fish which took an hour because there were so many then added coconut milk to the peas with other seasonings before adding the rice. The fridge didn't have much things I'd like to cook but I'll have to do with what I have. 
I'll even fry the few pieces of chicken I saw , were my thoughts as I got busy in the kitchen.

Thank you all for reading my book and please be reminded to vote and comment