Chapter 15

(Harry p.o.v)

Today I was going to apoligise to Dean, I know it won't be alright after saying sorry, but I will tell him the reason, It is going to be hard, but Violet promised to be there with me. I walk to Violet's dorm and knock on the door. Liz opens the door and looks at me. ''Listen Styles don't hurt Violet or I will hurt you'', she says and I nod. I wasn't planning on hurting Violet, never. ''I would never intentionally hurt Violet, Never'', I say. ''Good'', Liz says and moves out of the door opening. I step in and walk to my girlfriend who is still in bed. I shake her, ''Vio, wake up'', I say, but she doesn't move. I shake her again, but still no response. ''How long can she sleep, it's already 12 o'clock'', I say to Liz. ''Well it's saturday, we don't have school, so why don't sleep longer'', she says and I roll my eyes. I shook Violet again and she woke up. ''Hi Harry, why are you here already?'', she asks and I smile. ''We go to Dean, so come dress yourself'', I whisper in hear ear and she nods. After a few moments Violet is ready and ate breakfast well lunch, because it's already afternoon. ''Are you ready?'', she asks and I nod. We walk to Dean's dorm and Violet looks at me. ''You can do this'', she says, I take a deep breath and knock on his door. I take Violet's hand in mine and hold is strong. Dean opens the door and smiles when he sees it is Violet, but his smile fades when he sees me. ''Can we come in please?'', Violet asks, but Dean shakes his head. ''It's important'', I try, but he doesn't let us in. ''Dean babe, what's taking so long'', a boy says and he walks to Dean and put his arms around Dean's waist. ''You must be Anthony'', Violet says. ''That's right and who are you two if I may ask?'', Anthony asks. ''Well I'm Violet his bestfriend and Dean told me all about you'', Violet says and Anthony laughs. ''Yeah and this is Harry, but he hates gay people and beats them, so watch out'', Dean says to Anthony. Anthony's smile faded and he looks at me angry. ''You beat him all the time? you are the one doing that?'', he says and I don't know what to say. ''That's why we came here for'', I say and Dean let us come inside. ''I want to apoligise Dean for everything I have ever done to you'', I say. ''And why would I listen to you'', Dean says and I already thought he wasn't going to forgive me. ''Well I started bullying gay people, because...'', I wanted to say, but I couldn't. ''Why? because what? or don't you even have a good reason are you just one of those boys who beat people for fun-'', Dean started saying. ''NO'', I say. ''It started when I was raped by a gay guy'', I scream to him and they looked shocked. ''Oh.. god, I'm sorry Harry I didn't mean that'', he says. ''Can you please forgive me'', I sniff. ''Yeah.. I can try, I guess'', Dean says and I look thankful. ''Thank you'', I whisper and stood up to leave again, but Violet pulls me back. ''Before we leave I also have to tell you something'', Violet says. ''Well what?'', Dean asks. ''Well first off I think you two are a very cute couple and second.. Harry is my boyfriend now'', she says and Dean didn't look shocked at all, like he knew it all the time already. ''Aren't you suprised?'', Violet asked. ''I already thought you liked him, so no, but I wish you good luck with you relationship'', he says and gives her a hug. ''Thank you, your the best bestfriend ever'', Violet says and Dean laughs. ''Well we are going back again'', I say as we say goodbye and as we walk back to Violet's dorm. On our way back we see Liam coming. ''Are you together yet?'', he asks. ''How does everyone know we are a couple?'', I ask. ''Well you were always talking about here mate and Niall told us and we are all happy for you'', Liam says. ''It's nice to know the other boys also support our relationship'', I say to Violet. ''And I just knew you guys will be a couple when I told Violet you always talked about her'', Liam says. ''You did what?!'', I ask not sure if I heard it right what Liam says. ''I must be going byee'', he says and walks away. ''I'm proud of you'', Violet says and gives me a kiss. I smile, I am finally happy again. ''I have to go, I will be right back'', I say and Violet nods. I walk into my room take my diary from my nightstand, I walk outside and there I put it on fire. I watch my diary burn, I hope I will forget all the memories and the nightmares now. I wanna be happy with the sweetest and prettiest girl in the world, which is my girlfriend.

Hi guys! this was the last chapter, sorry :)

but yeah please let me know what you think and vote and comment :)

Xx Chantal