Chapter 4

(Violet p.o.v)

I was walking back to my dorm when I heard something. I walked to the sound and saw ''the bad boy'', Harry Styles, the one I saw this morning talking to a blonde boy, I thought he was called Niall. ''You don't tell anyone, right? Ni, you're my bestfriend'', Harry says. ''Of course I won't and you are also my bestfriend'', Niall says and gives Harry a hug. Harry turns his head and I saw his eyes were red from crying. I leaned a bit forward, but a that moment Harry's eyes looked straight at me. I knew there was only one good thing to do... Run! I ran as fast as I could to my dorm and I heard Harry coming after me. I locked the door and Liz gave me a weird look. I sat down at the sofa. ''What the hell was that?'', Liz laughed. ''You know Harry Styles?'', I ask. ''Yeah, you should stay away from him'', Liz tells me. ''But what does he have to do with you running to here like crazy?'', she asks. ''Well I heard him and Niall, I think, talking and the hugged and Harry was crying'', I say, but Liz cut me off. ''Wow, Harry Styles was crying?'', she says. ''Yeah, well I leaned a bit forward, because I didn't want to be seen, so I stood behind a wall, but Harry saw me and I decided to run and he came after me. ''Well I didn't expect him to cry or even give Niall a hug, from what the school knows, he is rude, beats people up, bully people and is dangerous'', Liz says. ''I think he isn't like that, but it is just a mask. He has a secret, a problem that he can't share with anyone and I will find out what it is'', I say. ''Just be careful okay?'', Liz says and I nod. We sit down and put the tv on. ''So how was your first schoolday, well second, but you weren't there on your first day'', Liz asks. ''Oh it was good, the only problem was that I found Dean beat up again and he told me Harry Styles is doing that, but further.. I made new friends!'', I say. ''Good'', Liz says. ''We should go to a party tonight'', Liz says. ''You can come with me, I know I am in a higher grade then you, but trust me, it's going to be fun'', she says. ''Okay, but can I bring Dean?'', I ask and Liz nods. I remember Dean telling me his dorm number today, it was 45B, so it was only one hallway further then mine, I just had to make sure, no teacher saw me. I walked to his dorm and knocked at the door, but the person who opened was somebody I just didn't want to see. ''Hey babe, did you change your mind?'', Jake says. ''Is this Dean's dorm?'', I ask not longer wanna to talk to Jake. ''Oh, that loser?, yeah, but I'm way more fun, what do you want with him anyway?'', Jake says and I heard Dean coming. ''Jake who is it?'', he asks. ''It's that hot girl'', Jake says and smirks and I just roll my eyes. ''You say that with more girls'', Dean says and walks to the door. ''Hey Violet'', Dean says. ''Oh your name is Violet, that suits you'', Jake says. ''Not to be rude or something, but why are you here?'', Dean asks. ''Well Liz, my room mate, is going to a party and she invited me and I could bring someone, so do you want to come with me?'', I ask. ''Uhm.. I don't know..'', Dean says. ''I will go with you'', Jake says. ''No thank you, I rather stab my eyes out'', I say and see Dean try to hold his laugh. ''Doesn't that hurt really much?'', Jake says. Oh god, he is so stupid, I thought. ''Come on Dean, it will be fun and you can't leave your bestfriend alone'', I say. ''Okay, wait a minute then..'', he says and walks back into the room. A few moments later he comes back with different clothes. ''You look hot'', I laugh. ''Well thank you'', he says and we walk away. When we are around the corner, I turn to Dean. ''Why didn't you tell me that jerk is your room mate?'', I say. ''Well you didn't ask..'', he says. We talk further and walk to my dorm where Liz is already waiting. ''So you guys can meet each other, I am going to change'', I say. I put on a really pretty dress and my new shoes and walk back to Dean and Liz where I see them still talking to each other. ''Wow you look beautiful'', Dean says and I blush. ''I agree'', Liz says. ''You also don't look to bad yourself'', I tell Liz, who has a beautiful blue dress on. ''Are you guys ready?'', Liz asks and we nod. We sneak out of the building on our way to the party.

Chapter 4!

What do you guys think of it? let me know please :).

Vote, comment or share ;). Xx