GUIDE TO THE UNDERWORLD

THE FOUR REALMS OF THE PARANORMAL DIMENSION :

I. THE DAIMONION REALM

The realm of the wicked with wishes to grant, The Demons.

About Demons :

- Heightened sense of touch, hearing, smell and vision.

- Preternatural strength, agility, speed and can teleport anywhere (even places and realms they haven't been to before).

- When they experience intense emotions, their eyes will glow purple.

- Make use of portals to gain access to the other side. 

- Have been known to grant wishes and have people indebted to them. 

- They are natural enemies with werewolves, mostly acquaintances with vampires and are closely affiliated with witches.

- They do not have predestined partners for them. They choose a partner and then mate for life. 

- Have specific powers. *

*POWERS OF A DEMON :

- Superhuman durability (more resistant to injury and diseases, endure pain easily).

- Superhuman stamina. 

- Immortality. 

- Can fly (they don't have wings). 

- Different demons can control different things eg. fire, lightning, desire etc. 

- Can mind read and possess strong mental blocks. 

- Quick healing. 

- Mind control and compulsion. 

- Pain infliction. 

- Telekinesis. 

- Persuasion.

THE HISTORY OF DEMONS :

Lilith is the creator and mother of demons. The various types of demons are her creations. Several wars broke out within the demons and to put a rest to that, Lilith went in search of a King and a Queen. She revived Aiden, an assassinated King from the human world and Eden, an ambitious princess murdered by her father. They were the first Demon Royals who possessed all powers. With Aiden ruling Hiaven began the King Dynasty, the first Royal family to ever exist in the underworld. Eden ruled Friella, a Kingdom of females that paralleled Hiaven. Within Diamonion exist four other Kingdoms but Hiaven and Friella remain the most powerful of them all.

"...it has always been prophesied that the union of Hiaven and Friella would establish the most powerful Kingdom holding the most indestructible Royal family in all of history within the underworld and that union was nearer than the demons could imagine..."

THE SIX KINGDOMS OF DIAMONION :

The First Kingdom of Hiaven

The Second Kingdom of Friella