15.

vocal and visual queens 

Don't forget to read the note and check out the inline comment at the end of the chapter to find out how to read the unedited version of WUAD for free!

WARNING: Mature content ahead! The first half of the chapter details on Faye and Demon boy doing dirty things...proceed with caution! 

CHAPTER - FIFTEEN

Unlike last time, this kiss wasn't a smooch.

Our lips moved against each other in a frenzy. Demon boy shifted so I was laying beneath him now. It was like I was addicted - I couldn't stop kissing him. And he couldn't stop either. Why hadn't I done this before? This felt good. Sooo goddamn good...

"You sure you won't regret this, Faye?" Demon boy speaks against my lips. We were only making out, of course, I wouldn't regret it. Unless he wanted to take things further...? No, I couldn't. I wasn't ready yet. The only thing I wanted to do was keep kissing him. And so I did.

"No," I breathe. Kiss. "I won't regret it," I mutter. Kiss. I curl my hand around his neck to bring him closer. His body moves against mine, chest rubbing against mine, legs between mine.

"Oooh, I feel like you're gonna regret it..." He mumbles. Kiss. I shake my head.

"No, I won't," I bite his lower lip, dragging it in between mine.

Demon boy groans, cupping my face, sliding his tongue in my mouth. Then, he sucks on my lower lip. I moan, low in my throat, spurring him on. Moving back on the bed, I pull him to me by his shirt and then shift so I'm on top of him again. Demon boy lays his back against the headboard, hand gripping my hair as he explores my mouth. I move on his lap, grinding against the tent of his jeans.

Look at you, Faye. You whóre, grinding on someone whose name you don't know and face you haven't seen...Not to mention he's a freaking demon!

I grin against his lips, "I've wanted-" Kiss. "-to do this-" Kiss. "-for-" Kiss. "-sooo long..." Kiss.

Demon boy nips at my lower lip, "Me-." Kiss. "-too." Kiss. I run my finger along his jawline.

I never knew he wanted me too...

"Oh, you have no idea..." Demon boy growls, in response to my thought because of course, he's going through my mind even now. Demon boy's hands move against my back, pushing me close to him as he trails kisses down my neck. He draws the skin of my neck between his lips, sucking on it wildly. I moan loud, holding his mask tightly. At some point, my top had come off leaving me in only my bra.