11

The last few days of his time in the hospital are spent with Harry. Some days he wears the volunteer uniform, but more often than not he wears just normal, casual clothes, letting Louis know without words that he's only there to visit him.

They kiss quite a lot, and they watch every romantic comedy Louis and Harry own, and Louis ends up having to get his mum to bring him Notting Hill because Harry hasn't seen it either, and how hasn't he seen it? 

They barely kiss at all through that one though, so Louis sort of regrets picking that movie. 

At the same time, Harry is so into the movie that Louis can work on his sketch some more (which isn't really a sketch anymore, but has instead turned into an extremely detailed drawing of Harry that is taking much longer than it should because Harry is very uncooperative for someone who that is extremely impatient for it to be finished).  

Harry doesn't come to say goodbye to him, which makes Louis's stomach twist, but he has Harry's cellphone number written in blocky writing in his sketchbook, so he tries not to care too much. Plus, it's probably a good thing.

He's become far too attached to Harry for his own good, and he figures that's because he had nothing better to do at the hospital than to think about Harry or spend time with Harry, there was only Harry Harry Harry. Out in the real world things will be different. 

They will be normal. At least, he hopes that's the case, because he's not sure he can handle the way Harry has tugged at his heart so quickly.  

He has never been happier to walk out of the doors of a hospital, even if his mum is still pissed at him.

''I've taken your Playstation out of your room,'' she tells him as they walk to the car. ''And your tv has all of the channels blocked. I'll unlock one every couple days that you go without breaking any of the new rules.''

Louis stares at her, mouth open. He closes it with a snap and says, ''I broke my leg, I didn't commit a fucking felony.''

''Language!'' his mother snaps. ''And maybe the next time you'll think before doing something so stupid and reckless, won't you?''

Louis wants to say no just to be difficult, but he resigns himself to just getting in the car. He doesn't want to get in even more trouble.

His younger siblings hug him as soon as he gets to the door, and one of them points to the dick on his cast. 

  His mother gapes at him and then sends him straight to his room with a loud, ''You better find a way to cover that, Louis, or so help me, you will not see daylight until you're old enough to move out!'' Fucking Zayn.  

He never fully appreciated his bed until he had gone so long without it. Now he falls onto it, tugging the blankets up to his face to breathe in the familiar scent and to curl against the softness of his old, worn blanket. He loves his bed so much.

It doesn't take long for the joyful homecoming to wear off, and as soon as he realizes she has taken his laptop too, Louis wants to scream. 

He settles for getting his iPod out of the depths of the drawer of his nighstand, turning up the music up loud enough to blare out everything else. Sadly it doesn't drown out his anger and annoyance, but nothing ever really does.

Except maybe Harry, but that's pathetic so he's not going to go there.

He goes there about eighteen hours later. It's only nine in the morning, and he has no idea why he can't just go back to sleep, but his internal clock is now set to get up at early hours, even on days he doesn't have to.

And Harry is a morning person anyways, so he prays that Harry won't mind. Or find him creepy.

take care of me // larry auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara