Chapter 11

Melody's POV

"OMG! Your Pregnant!" squealed Emma over the phone, I laughed holding the phone back slightly, 

"Calm down Ems! Wolf hearing remember!" 

"I can't believe it! So much has happened and I'm only just finding out about it all now! I know we HAVE to meet up this afternoon before anything else life changing happens to you without out me, We are meeting at the mall for lunch and shopping ok!" 

"Ok ok! I'll see you there" I hung up the phone still laughing at the indignation and melodramatic tendencies of my best friend. 

The only thing standing in my way however was Greyson, who was extremely protective of me and the twins, terrified that something might happen to us, he would not like me going out to the mall with only one other person. 

"Hey Jane!" I called to her as she passed me in the kitchen, "Do you want to come to the mall with me and my friend Emma this afternoon?" 

"Sure, can I bring Caleb? I'm trying to convince him he needs to expand his wardrobe from just jeans and sweatshirts!" 

" Actually that would be even better, Greyson can't say no now that one of his deltas is coming!" 

And with that I sprinted up to Greyson's office to tell him of my plans. 

"Hey babe" I said bursting into the room to see Greyson reading through some papers, he looked up and smiled at the sight me before frowning, "you didn't run up the stairs here did you?" 

I rolled my eyes, "Yes Greyson how else am I supposed to get up the stairs" 

"What if something happened! You could have tripped in you speed and fell down the stairs hiring you and the twins!" 

I came round being him wrapping my arms around him, "Greyson, just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm made of glass. If anything the twins have given me more energy" 

He grunted unconvinced, 

"Anyway the reason I came to find you was to tell you that I'm going to the mall with Jane and Emma, but before you say anything Caleb will be coming too, so we'll be perfectly fine." 

Greyson growled slightly, "I would be happier if you stay in the pack house resting were its safe." 

"Greyson Benedict, we're only going for lunch and a bit of shopping nothing is going to happen and even if something did which it won't! Caleb would be able to protect or help us if anything did happen, which it won't!" 

"I don't know Melo-" 

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his and nibbling at his bottom lip with my teeth, making him growl, and kiss fiercely back. 

"Please baby" I asked, knowing I was breaking through his walls.

He groaned as I kissed his jaw, "ugh fine" 

I lept out of his grasp and ran for the door, "I love you Greyson!" I called out, running off to find Jane and Caleb.

Caleb wasn't happy about being dragged off on a girls shopping trip, but put up with it for his mate. Jane and Emma got on really well which I was a little worried about but was fine in the end, Jane was just dragging Caleb off to Levis, to make him get some more trousers; while I had a rest with Emma in Costa. 

"I still can't believe your pregnant Melody, so much has happened these past few months!" 

I smiled running a hand over my belly, "I know, but I'm so happy Ems. I feel like Greyson and I have rushed down the life route rather quickly but ah well." I laughed a bit, "if you told me all this would happen 5 months ago I would say you were mad, I didn't even want a mate back then, but now I can't imagine my life without Greyson, or my babies even thought why aren't even born yet, I went through so much for all three of them and I would do it all again if I had to."