Fourteen

Dean pulled away, both of you breathless from lack of oxygen and from the astonishing kiss. You looked at him, his green eyes sparkling in awe. You grinned, pecking his lips once more before pulling away.

"God, that was just as amazing as I thought it'd be." Dean breathed out, making you laugh. You shook your head, smiling from ear to ear. You hopped off the counter, sighing as you did so. You never thought you'd be so happy in your life.

"Hey, y/n?" Dean asked, and you looked up at him, "I was thinking.. maybe we could um- you know, go on a date?"

You smiled. Partly for his nervousness, partly because Dean was asking you out. "I would love that." You said, and he grinned.

"Really? How about tonight?" He asked, and you giggled before nodding. He chuckled. He grabbed your hand and brought it up to his lips, pressing a kiss to your knuckles.

"Alright, I'll get it worked out. Just wear something nice, and pack some comfy clothes." He said, before practically running out of the kitchen. You watched him go, laughing lightly. He was a dork. Shaking your head, you walked out of the kitchen.

~TimeSkip because I'm lazy AF~

"Y/n, we're leaving in half an hour! Make sure you're ready!" Dean yelled from outside your door before walking away, and you sighed. You hadn't had a reason to get dressed up in a long time, and you were worried you wouldn't look as good as you wanted to. I mean, you were going out with Dean Winchester. The most gorgeous man probably ever. You needed to look good.

Half an hour later, you were ready. Your hair curled, enough makeup that it wasn't adding extra pounds but you could tell it was there, and a spaghetti strap dark blue dress that was tight until it flowed out at the waist and went to your ankles. Looking in the mirror one last time, you told yourself you looked good enough and left to go find Dean. You opened your bedroom door, surprised to see him standing there. He was in a tux (which he looked amazing in), a bouquet of flowers in his hand, and you felt yourself blush as his eyes landed on you.

"Wow. Y/n, you look.... amazing." He breathed out, and your face reddened. You smiled, looking up at him.

"Right back at you." You teased, and he chuckled. He stared at you for a little bit longer before handing you the bouquet of flowers. You smiled, taking them.

"Um, these are for you. I didn't know which kind of flower you liked, so I got a bunch of different kinds. I hope you're not allergic-" You cut off Dean's babble, noticing how cute he was when he was flustered.

"Dean, they're gorgeous. Thank you."

He smiled, "You're welcome." A pause, "Shall we?"

You nodded. "We shall." He held his arm out for you, and you took it, your smile growing larger by the second. He lead you out to his precious car, even opening the door for you. You got in, setting your bouquet on your lap as Dean got in and began driving.

"So, where are we going?" You asked after awhile, looking over at Dean. He glanced at you, smiling at how absolutely gorgeous you looked before replying.

"I told you we'd still go on adventures, so just wait." He grinned. You laughed lightly, shaking your head and looking out the window.

Fifteen minutes later, Dean pulled up to a nice restaurant. A nice restaurant, they even had valet parking. You looked at it in awe, you'd never been to a place this nice before. You turned to look at Dean, who was smiling at you.

"Dean this place is amazing!" You exclaimed, and Dean chuckled. Dean let the valet take his car, with a warning that if there was a scratch they'd be dead, and lead you inside. It was even more amazing than the outside.

You and Dean were lead to your table, Dean pulling the chair out for you before sitting down himself. You looked around the place once more, not believing that Dean went to this length just to plan a date for the two of you. 

"So, what are you going to get?" Dean asked, looking at the menu. You looked at him before picking up the menu and scanning the choices. 

"Um, I'm going to get this." You said, pointing to the menu and showing Dean. He nodded, smiling. The two of you ordered your food when the waiter came by, and he told you two it would be ready soon before walking away. 

"Thank you so much for this, Dean. I don't know what I did to deserve this." You said, and Dean raised an eyebrow. 

"You almost died, and then you became human. I'd say you were the most deserving person for a fancy dinner." He said, and you smiled. The two of you had an amazing dinner. The food was amazing, and there was never an awkward pause. It was wonderful. But then you guys left and Dean took you to the next part of your night. 

"Dean? What are we doing?" You asked. The two of you had changed in the bathroom at the restaurant, so you were now in a t-shirt and joggers. You looked around. There were kiosks and people running around and a million different smells and large contraptions, but you had no idea what any of it is. 

"Y/n, I'm taking you to your first carnival." Dean said.