Nine

This time when you came back, you were extremely confused. You had no idea where you were, and you were alone. The alone thing didn't faze you, you had always been alone. But you thought if you had been kidnapped they would at least have someone be a guard. But then it came back to you. This was your room, in the bunker, with Sam and Dean. 

  You sat up, running your hands through your hair. You were still a little confused, Dean had told you he would be here when you woke up. That's when you realized you didn't have blood all over you, and you were dressed in your pajamas. Dean, or Sam, must have cleaned you up and changed your clothes. 

  "Y/n? Hey, sorry I wasn't in here. I was trying to find you another blanket." Dean said, walking in with a blanket in his arms. You smiled as he handed it to you, sitting down next to your bed. He grabbed your hand, brushing his thumb against your skin and making it feel like it was on fire. 

  "How are you feeling?" He asked quietly, and you sighed. "Like I just got hit by a bus, and then that same bus backed up and ran over me, and then the road was set on fire." You said, leaning back against your pillows. Dean nodded, a small, sympathetic smile on his lips. 

 "I'm sorry, I can't imagine the pain you go through every day." He said, and this time it was your turn to smile sympathetically. "Yes you can, you went through that pain for forty years in Hell." You said, and Dean looked up at you. 

 "I told you to stop reading my mind." He said, smiling. You laughed, shaking your head. 

 "I didn't read your mind. When you first came to my house I read your and Sam's minds, looking at everything you've done in life. I know more about the two of you than you know about each other." You said, earning a 'huh' from Dean. 

  "Y/n, how are you?" Castiel asked, appearing in the corner of the room. You looked over at him, the smile on your face growing wider at seeing your oldest friend. 

  "I'm okay, thanks to Sam and Dean's help." You said, and Castiel nodded. He walked over to the bed, sitting on the edge and turning to look at you. "So you like it here? At the bunker?" He asked, and you nodded. 

 "I do. A lot." You said, squeezing Dean's hand. He smiled, squeezing back. There was an almost awkward silence for a few moments, and you found it very hard to not read Dean's mind and figure out what he was thinking. 

  "Well I have to go help out with some Angel business. I'll check in as soon as possible. Bye Y/n." Cas said, before disappearing. "Bye Cas." You whispered to where he had been only moments ago. 

 "So, what do you feel like doing on this glorious day?" Dean asked, and you turned to look at him. Where could you start? You'd spent so much time doing the same things over and over again. In fact, there was so much you wanted to do that it nearly made your heart explode. 

 "Well, I haven't been out in the world since forever, and I have no idea what it's like out there anymore. Castiel tried to keep me in the loop, but you know him, he didn't really get it so I don't have the best teacher." You explained. 

 "Huh, well then we have a lot to do." Dean said, standing up. You watched as he did so, wondering if you were supposed to stay in bed or follow him. 

 "Come on, we're going on an adventure." Dean said, holding his hand out to you. You smiled, throwing the covers off yourself and getting out of bed before taking his hand. The two of you walked down the hall, showing Sam in the library reading a book (of course).

 "So where are we going?" You asked, a smile on your face. As long as you were with Dean, you knew you'd be okay. 

 "It's a surprise. And if you read my mind so help me I will make you stay in bed all day." He said, and you laughed before shaking your head. "No, I haven't read your mind since you told me not to." You explained, and Dean nodded. 

 "Well, thanks I guess." He said, before leading you to the place that must have been the garage based on all the cars in there. He walked over to an old motorcycle, turning to you with a hopeful smile. 

 "Do you think you could use your powers to make this start?" He asked you, and you nodded. You walked up to the bike, closing your eyes and pressing your hand to it. It started up with a roar of the engine, and you backed away. 

 "Alright, now we're talking. Hop on." Dean said, getting onto the motorcycle and scooting up so you could get on behind him. You did so, wrapping your arms around his waist. He revved the engine, before taking off down the road, the speed knocking the wind out of you for a quick second. Dean sped down the road, and you peeked over his shoulder to look at the passing scenery. It was amazing. You'd never felt so free in your entire, long life. 

 "Where are we going?" You yelled, knowing if you didn't Dean wouldn't be able to hear you. "Just trust me!" Dean yelled back, before increasing his speed. You just smiled, knowing very well that Dean was going to make sure you got all the adventure you needed.