Sequel- The Summer of Ryland

The sequel is OUT! It's called The Summer of Ryland and I am so happy with how this book is going to go. Here is a little excerpt from Chapter 16.

~~~~~

"Oh. I'm here with my boyfriend. Ryland this is Kai. Kai this is Ryland." Ryland then comes over to me and just stares at Kai. They are almost the same height but Kai is a little bit taller.

"Oh. I've met him before," Kai said.

"Really how?"

"I work here and he came before. I checked out his books. He was buying 'Milk and Honey'. Oh and 'Speak' as well. Now I know why." I laughed at his remarks. It was good to talk around him without being awkward.

"What does he mean by that?" Ryland asked.

"Oh, he knows those are my favorite books. He's my ex." As soon as I said 'ex' I saw Kai get hurt by it. He smiled it off to make it seem like he wasn't fazed.

"He was the guy you broke up with before you met me?"

"Yep."

"I don't believe this shit!" Ryland yelled and stormed out of the store. I looked at Kai and apologized for rushing out of the store soon after. I yelled after him but it was to no avail. Ryland hopped in his car and left me there. Without a way home. Distraught I tried to call him but he didn't answer. Next, I tried to call Asia and she didn't answer as well. 

I guess I'm stuck here.

~~~~~~

In this book, I will TRY to make it longer and TRY to make it less cliché. So please check it out and I hope that you'll like it. With love.

Other Books I Wrote:

Tied to the Beast (Werewolf - YA) | DONE

The Summer of Ryland (YA) | DONE