Eating out

***Warning! There will be sexual content ahead. If you're not comfortable with that, then please leave***

(Y/n)'s pov
-
It's been about 2 weeks since this "virus" broke out, they claim to have it contained but we are still not allowed to leave our housing units.All three wardens came to explain why.

Flashback
-
Everyone was in the living room, including sapphire even though she said she wasn't gonna leave her room till it was over. We're talking about what's happening and how it's effecting us.

Then a guard walked into our housing unit telling us to get prepared to meet the warden.

Everyone stood up and wait for the warden but instead three giant women stood there.

The Three very tall women walked in. One was yellow, I could tell by her appearance that she was very strict. The other was blue, she seemed... Nice. And lastly the grey-ish white one, she just looked like she didn't want to be here. Well, they all looked like they didn't want to be here

We all stood there in silence until the yellow one spoke. " I am Yellow Diamond. This is Blue Diamond and White Diamond. We are here to discuss the 'virus' issue" she tone was sorta off putting.

" The prisoner has been contained but we are still investigating how they got it." White diamond spoke. She looked at me, dead in my eyes, I was gonna shit myself.

" Which means everyone is getting tested for it. For yours and our safety, you will still be confined to your housing unit. Your meals will still be bring to you. You will be escorted to the showers, but other then that you will not leave here." Blue diamond spoke calmly. I could hear sapphire hyperventilate and ruby trying to calm her down.

"Anyway questions?" Yellow diamond clapped her hands together and gave a sickening smile.

"Y-yes actually! What kind of virus is it?!"  My voice was weak. But they completely ignored me. "Alright! Off to the next unit" Yellow told the other diamonds, as they left.

Present

I'm in my room trying to get some time away from everything. And by everything, I mean Jasper. She's gotten so clingy lately. She wouldn't even let me leave her room for a couple of days. I hope this virus thing ends soon so she can go back to normal.

" (Y/n) I thought I told you not to leave my room!" Jasper busted through the door. I quickly sit up shocked. "Jasper I-" I started " No! This is the second time this has happened. I think you need a punishment..." She smirked as she closed the door. I sat there still shocked as she sat on the bed with me.

"On your knees" her voice was stern. I did what she said and didn't even dare to look her in the eyes. She grabbed my chin and forced me to look up at her. She started to pat my cheek lightly then it got harsher, rougher and turned into smacks. With each one I would whimper.

"Jasper..." I said softly. She stopped, and pulled me over her lap while pulling down my pants. She rubbed my butt for a few minutes then gave it a harsh smack. "Ahh~" my moan was quiet. I got another smack on the ass.

After about 18 more harsh smacks, she pulled me into a forceful kiss. Our tongues battled for dominance and of course Jasper won. Then I was shoved on to the floor. I looked at her confused.

Jasper reached down and grabbed my hair, rubbing my face against her crotch. She pushed me away, pulled down her pants and underwear. Opening her legs wider, she gave me a good look at her pussy. It was so wet, I saw little drips running down her thighs.

I leaned forward just to get a taste but she pushed me away again. "you want it?" Jasper's voice was soft, as she patted my head. My head nodded slowly, kissing the inside of her thighs. "Say it. Tell me what you want!" She growled at me, baring her pearly white canines at me.

I looked down in shame "I want to eat you out.... I want your cum in my mouth". I could hear her smirk.

One second I was high and dry the next I'm tongue deep in Jasper's pussy. As I sucked and pinched her clit, I could hear pants and slight moans. She pushed on the back of my head to make me go deeper.

I circled the rim of her entrance with my thumb, dipping it in every now and again. Then I forced 3 fingers inside. A girly moan came out of Jasper's mouth. I looked up at her to see her playing with her nipples. Pinching and pulling at them.

Her walls started to tighten around my fingers. I removed them and started to tongue fuck her. "Oh~ fuck!" Jasper was growling and groaning. I stuck too fingers back in and made a "come here" motion.

Jasper's nails dug into me. I was slurping up all of the creamy goodness, that I possibly could. I pulled away and smiled at her.

An: sorry if it's a crappy lemon/smut. I tired my best.
Comment
Vote
Be cool

Outfits of the chapter: