Chapter Six

*Blake*

 "Son of a b*tch," I growled picking the girl up and taking her to one of the guest rooms. Grabbing my cell I dialed Doc's number.

 "What do you need Bullet?"

 "Get to my house immediately," I said staring at the girl. "There's a girl here who looks like she just went through a war zone."

 "Be there in five," he said hanging up.

 Jumping when I heard ringing I looked the unconscious girl cursing under my breathe I pulled her phone out of one of her pockets.

  "What," I grumbled answering the call.

 "Who the hell is this?" the person on the other end said confused, "Why are you on Willow's phone?"

 "Sala," I grumbled glancing at the girl. "Its Bullet."

 "Bullet? Why do you have Willow's phone?"

  "She showed up at my house," I sighed walking to the front door when I heard knocking.

 "Where is she?" Doc asked and I pointed down the hall.

 "F*ck," Sala cursed. "Is she okay?"

 "Not sure Doc's looking at her right now," I said leaning against the doorframe. "Want to tell me who attacked your girl."

 "Not my place to tell," he groaned. "But I can say this. You need to protect her, not matter what you have to keep her safe. Even if she fights you tooth and nail."

 "I'll try," I grumbled. "I'll have her call you when she wakes up."

 "Thanks Bullet," Sala sighed. "I owe you one."

 ---

 "She's fine," Colt said.

 "Bailey needs to stay with you for a few days," I grumbled glaring at the coffee pot. "Something came up and I don't ant her to see it."

 "You need help?" Colt asked losing the playful tone.

"I can handle it for now," I sighed. "But when they boys get back this weekend we need to have a club meeting. I just need to you to watch Bailey. I'll send her some cloths later today."

 "Its fine man, let me know if you need any help."

 "Will do," I chuckled when I heard the woman curse.

 "Son of a..."

 "Morning sleeping beauty," I chuckled watching her pop up from the floor. "How you feeling?"

 "Blake," she squeaked staring at me wide eyed. "Where am I? Why am I here?"

 "You were banging on my door last night," I sighed. "There are some clothes in the dresser, towels are on the self. When your done come find me."

 "Okay," she mumbled standing up. "Thanks."

  "Yep," I nodded walking back to the kitchen grabbing my coffee before walking to my home office.

---

 "F*ck it," I grumbled slamming the file closed. I froze when I got to the kitchen see the woman leaning against the counter talking on the phone.

 "I'm okay...No, he just caught me by surprise...I know. I shouldn't have stayed as late as I did at the studio...I didn't expect him to be here," she groaned. "Bubba, I'm fine. NO! I don't want them following me around. DEIGO DON'T! I can take care of myself. I know that I should have been. DON'T YELL AT ME YOU IDIOTIC JERK!"

  I chuckled and she spun on her heel staring at me, "I got to go...Fine."

 "Everything alright?" I asked walking to the coffee pot.

 "Perfect," she mumbled and I turned staring at her. "I need to go home."

 "Who hurt you?"

 "None of your business," she snapped.

 "Actually it is," I growled pinning her to the counter. "You showed up at my house. I agreed to keep you safe and I plan on keeping my word. Now answer the question."

 "Or what," she said angrily. "You'll hurt me? Go ahead you've already hurt me once what doing to it again. Only this time do it to my face, Wolfie."

 "What did you just call me?" I asked quietly.

 "Hey prez...."

 "Sh*t," she yelped shoving me off staring wide eyed behind me.

 "What?" I said turning to look at Mathew.

 "The boys are back," Mathew said staring at us confused. "Am I interrupting something?"

 "No," the girl said picking up her phone. "I was just leaving. Good day."

 "Don't," I growled at Mathew. "Let's go."

 ---

 "HACKER!" I yelled walking into the clubhouse.

 "Yeah prez?" he said walking up to me.

 "Bailey's dance teacher I want a full background check," I grumbled. "Before I leave here tonight."

 "I'll check it out after the meeting boss," he nodded as we entered the meeting room.

 "What's up prez?" Nate, one of our older members asked.

 "Last night a young woman showed up at my house beaten up pretty good," I said staring at everyone. "Sala has asked us to protect her. I want someone to have eyes one her twenty four seven. Whoever attack her is stealing supplies from us and Sala. Any questions?"

 "Who is the girl, prez?"

 "She's Bailey's dance teacher, that's all I know at the moment. I will let you know more when I can. Meeting dismissed."

---

 "Prez," Hacker said knocking on the door to my office. "I got the information you wanted."

 "Thanks," I nodded opening the folder and staring at the girls picture.

 "She's very talented," Hacker said. "And she came back to this small town to help out her old dance teacher, that amazing."

 "The f*ck," I growled. "Hacker are you sure this is the girl that I sked you to find?"

 "Yeah, why?"

 "Because this is my Bunny."

 "Your bunny?"

 "The girl I would hang out with instead if staying around here when I was younger," I sighed. "I would hangout around David's dance studio everyday so I could take Bunny out for dinner. Dad talked me into going on a run for him and when I got back she was gone. I couldn't get her to answer any of my phone calls, once I went to go see her and she just vanished."

 "Whoa," Hacker whistled. "She's the reason your so hard on everyone."

 "Yeah," I said closing the folder and grabbing my phone and jacket.

 "Prez, what are you going to do?"

 "I'm going to find out why she left me," I said storming out of the clubhouse.