Chp. 5: Protection Policy

Music: You mean to tell me by Tatiana Manaois
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for dressing me up today" Kemi held Duke's dreamy eyes, her voice as soft as her smile.

They were sharing the tub, soaking in Lavender bubble bath and Chamomile oil. The warm water mix relaxed their muscles and joints, providing a combination of isolation and comfort. Kemi enjoyed the view of her husbands dark chocolate torso exposed by the mid-level of the foamy water. His legs were spread out under the water, giving her generous amount of space between his legs. Occasionally his toes would stroke her buttocks lightly and she would snicker. She had her knees up and her hands rested on the edge of the tub. Duke was faithful to the view of her half mooned chest exposed by the foamy water and her bare faced beauty as he ran a soft yellow puff down her leg.

"You're welcome Mrs. Duke" He smiled. His toe grazed her butt under water. She snickered softly and he grinned.

"Thank you for the diamonds too"

"My pleasure Mrs. Duke" His eyes stayed faithful to her view.

"And for the fabrics...Tony Lawanson assures me it'll be ready by Tuesday"

"I'm always at your service Mrs. Duke"

Kemi chuckled. "You really enjoy that....calling me Mrs Duke"

"Very much so" His fingers held her other leg in place and he started downwards with the soft sponge. "How was your first day back?"

She took in and let out a deep exhale. "It was refreshing...Ruby came around"

"How is she? I barely had the time to catch her at the office"

Returning from his honey moon, he had a lot of catching up to do at work. There was barely any time for felicitations not even with his wife's best friend. His relationship with her was remote at first, he was CEO and she was an intern who mostly got his coffee until she recommended Kemi to design his Forbes outing ceremony attire when his designer had to fly out of the country to stop his crazy ex-wife from stealing his child. He doubted her at first but Ruby had sworn on her grandmother and a thousand ancestors that Kemi was the next best thing and she was right, in more ways than one. Kemi had stolen his heart from the very first day she stepped into his office in a brown flannel shirt, skinny jeans, sandals and sad, innocent eyes.

"My name is Kemisola Rhodes Vivour and I design male clothes. I tailor them too" Her voice was soft and innocent.

Duke had made an appointment to see her immediately and Kemi made herself available thanks to Ruby's persistent calls. She sat modestly in the black leather chair opposite from Duke's in his ginormous black and white glassed office.

"How old are you?"

His lips moved with a deep husky voice that made her skin chill but his eyes did not. They worked religiously about her face. She had a chestnut skin color. Her hair was held at the back with generous tiny curls of front hair applying her face. She had tint black brows and lashes that fanned her hazel eyes. Her nose was slender and her nostrils tiny descending to her full round red lips. His heart was thumping under his chest and she definitely didn't notice.

"I am twenty three" She swallowed, feeling a tad bit nervous, under the scrutiny of his dark, dreamy eyes.

He remained silent, searching her close-set hazel eyes thoroughly.

"Is there a problem?" She queried his determined perusal.

"No...you just look too composed for your age...and you have sad eyes"