Chp. 2: Bedding Her

Music: Parachute by Kyndal Inskeep & Song House

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm a virgin Duke" Kemi repeated not taking her eyes off him.

He searched her eyes. She appeared serious. "Are you joking?"

"No I am not. I am a virgin" Kemi moved closer to him.

Duke's mouth moved to speak but his words delayed. Kemi's eyes fell to his erection. It had dropped and returned to normal. Her jaw dropped.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He investigated her with his eyes.

"You never asked" Kemi responded sharply, a bit of anger in her tone.

"Well forgive me for being such a gentle man and not asking about your body count" Duke stared hard at her.

"So is that why it dropped?" Kemi gestured at his sleeping penis.

Duke dropped his head and noticed his erection had rested.

"So now you know I'm a virgin, you don't want me anymore?" Kemi followed

Duke pulled her in. "I didn't say that"

"No you didn't. Little John here did" She pointed at his tamed penis.

"John is not little" He pursed his lips with a grin. Kemi stared at him, a smile slicing her lips. He continued. "I just wasn't expecting to hear that. You never gave off that kind of energy...and I've never been with a virgin before... I don't want to do it wrong. I don't want to get it wrong with you" Duke held her close.

"So you still want me?" Kemi searched his eyes.

"Not wanting you is impossible" Duke's tone felt like soft breeze in her ears. She flushed.

"So...." Kemi trailed off.

"So...." Duke continued. "Go take off this task of ropes"

Kemi laughed. She had really frustrated him. She bit on her lower lip stroking him with her eyes and in a flash disappeared into the bathroom.

Kemi appeared about four minutes later in a red spaghetti strap Victoria secret nightwear. It had lace patch work at the burst and continued with satin fabric that dropped very shy off her knees.

Duke smiled. "Come here" He wore a grin on his face.

Kemi sauntered towards him. He pulled her in between his legs and grabbed unto her waist. He looked up to her, searching her eyes like she was a mystery.

"So you're telling me no man has ever been there?" Duke's eyes dropped to the spot between her thighs.

She shook her head. "No not one... how does that make you feel? Does it make you feel any type of way?" She looked down into his eyes, her fingers rubbing his shoulders.

"It feels good. There's this excitement..." He gestured at his thumping chest. His eyes spoke with his lips. "knowing I'll be the first man to explore you...It never mattered to me before...I never thought It would make a difference, but now..." He chuckled softly. "It feels so good"

"Now I'm jealous of you" Kemi said

"Why?" Duke wore a curious smile

"I want to know how it feels too...to be the first woman to explore you" She pouted

He let out a soft chuckle, his hand was on her face, his thumb stroked softly. "I am sorry I didn't wait for you"  He enclosed her at the waist with both hands, drawing her closer. Her hands clutched his shoulders and she straddled him. His hands cupped her buttocks and drew her in so there was no space between them.  He searched her eyes with seriousness. "Henceforth, I will always wait for you...no matter how long, no matter how hard, I will never let you go...no matter what comes, no matter what goes, I'll always hold on to you like you are my last breath and I'll fight for you like you are my own life"