Chapter 4 : The Bloody Day (part 1)

First, sorry for the delay. I couldn't upload the story on time because my Exams are going on.

Now enjoy,

In the last part, a guy wearing a long black coat and a mask, come in the rescue of Jung Si and killed one of the remaining guys who were supposed to kidnap Jung Si.

And ask the remaining two,

"Wanna live or want to fight, choose?"

Hearing this, both of them first looked at each other and then looked at the man who was holding Jung Si in his arms and asked him,

"Look, we don't want to fight with you, you have come to take Jung Si away, so take her and let us go.We have already had 3 men killed in front of us and now we don't want us to be killed too."

The guy wearing mask said,

"You both can go."

They both were frightened to hear what he said.

They weren't able to believe his words because the way he was glaring at them was terrifying enough to make them feel fear from the bottom of their hearts.

They took a few steps back and were deciding something.

One of them stepped forward and asked the masked guy,

"The way you look is quite fearful, but it seems like you are a kind person. Thank you for sparing us, but I need one more help from you. Can you please listen to what I want you to do?"

The masked guy said,

"If it's something reasonable and not a trick of you two, then I will listen to you."

The guy said,

"Like you said, you won't kill us, but our car isn't working, and we suspect you've tampered with it. We need your car to leave, but we can't trust you yet. Maybe you've been keeping an eye on us and planted a bomb under our car, or perhaps there are snipers on the road who could shoot us. We need your car for a safe journey."

The masked guy said,

" Hmm....,
Alright, I can do this much to convince you guys."

After saying this much, the masked guy threw the keys of his car towards both of them.

They both picked up the keys, went straight to the car, sat inside, and they started trying to start the car.

The masked guy went to their car and put Jung Si back on the back seat of the car.

After doing this much, he turned towards those guys who were still trying to start the car.

The masked guy said,

""What happened? Why are you guys still here? Why aren't you leaving?"

They said,

"Your car is not starting. What's the problem with this f*king car of yours."

The masked guys said,

"Umm... I don't think I connected the wire. You guys, connect the blue wir..."

After being able to say only this much, he suddenly hit his chest hard, removed his mask, and tried to say something but couldn't.

The two people sitting inside the car were shocked when they saw this, thinking that someone might have also killed him.

One of the guy's sitting in the car said to other,

"I think someone has also killed him. We should get out of here quickly, otherwise, someone might kill us too."