11

A U T H O R

When Y/N regained her consciousness, she was already tied up. She wiggled but couldn't break free from the rope.

She blinked and looked around her. It was a room. With a bed and other things that should be in a master bedroom.

She shouted.

'Is there anyone?'

Her voice was a little crispy as she was thirsty.

She cleared her throat and called out again.

This time a girl came in. Judging by her outfit, it seems like she is an important person in the company.

Y/N tried to remember if she knew this girl but she didn't.

'Who.... who are you?' Y/N asked.

'Who am I? Shouldn't I ask you? The girl rolled her eyes and phone-called someone.

'Boss she is awake.'

'Oh, so she is not the main boss.' Y/N thought.

Surprisingly she wasn't nervous since she knew she had no enemy.

Soon the woman walked out. The door was open.

Y/N saw her bowing to a guy as the woman left.

The man came inside and locked the door.

He was tall. Too tall. Handsome and white-skinned. His shoulder was wide too making his figure look more majestic.

His entire auro screamed dark just like Jimin's.

Y/N frowned. She didn't know this man too.

'Who are you?' Y/N asked.

'Hell.'

Surprisingly his voice was sweet too but his words weren't.

'What do you mean? I don't know you. Why did you kidnap me?'

'Young miss is angry? Well, what can I do when you are like this?' The man sat on a chair in front of Y/N and crossed his legs.

'The fuck bro? I don't know you. Better let me go otherwise my brother will sue you for sure. Though it looks like your condition is good I will sue you for sure!'

Y/N was pissed off now. She wanted to check on her sick brother when this drama began.

Surprisingly she wasn't scared for another reason. She knew even if she died she wouldn't die really. Since she wasn't in her real world.

But Yeonjun was here and she can't leave him here alone.

'Then I will be quick. I don't want to make you stay here too. And don't think you can do whatever you want. Your brother is no match for me.'

'Speak.' Y/N was irritated.

The man was surprised to see Y/N's behavior. Not only she wasn't scared, but she was also pleasant in his eyes.

But sadly he doesn't like her for another reason. Otherwise, he would've taken her away for himself.

'I believe we have some settle to do. Here.'

The man showed a photo from his phone.

Y/N looked at the photo and widened her eyes.

'Do you know her?' The man asked.

'Jiwoo......'

'Yes, Jiwoo.'

Y/N then looked at the man again and found that Jiwoo and he had similar features.