15

A U T H O R

'So..... can you tell me again what were they doing here ?' Yeonjun frowned.

'They came with the fake Y/N.' Y/N replied.

'So it was true then.' Yeonjun frowned.

It's been a week since Y/N made a contract with Taehyung and Seokjin.

Today, they came with a girl who had similar features to Y/N.

The girl also signed an NDA and also got money. She will be an employee in the Kim's company after she graduates.

So it was a win-win situation for Y/N and her.

'Her name is Choi Sora. She is 21. Her feathers and similar to mine right?' Y/N grinned.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

He was irritated because it was true. When he came to the cafe, he thought that Choi Sora was his sister.

Since he saw her side profile, he thought she was Y/N and rushed towards her only to find another Y/N right beside Sora.

That's how he and Y/N were saved from being discovered by Taehyung and Seokjin since the Kims didn't know how close Y/N and Hyunjin were.

'Noona, I have arranged a dinner party tonight for both families along with the Kims as well.'

'How did you manage to find the connections?' Y/N asked.

'Actually, The Kims are going to become a long-term business partner with us. Do you know which project we are going to collaborate on?' Yeonjun laughed.

Y/N narrowed her eyes.

'Is it related to me?'

She could guess the reason for her brother's laugh.

Yeonjun nodded his head.

'As expected from your wicked brain! You can detect everything! Well yes, we are going to throw our money for your gaming project.'

Y/N ignored the first two sentences of Yeonjun and focused on the third one.

'That's great then. Did you ask them to bring Jiwoo too?'

Yeonjun nodded his head.

'Good boy.'

Y/N ruffled her brother's hair.

'Ugh! I did my hair right before I came here! I have a meeting to attend!' Yeonjun pouted.

Y/N's heart bloomed because of her brother's cuteness.

'At this rate, I will remember your face and will forget the original one.' Y/N laughed.

The Choi siblings soon parted ways.

Y/N was given two bodyguards since she refused to go back to the Min house after the kidnapping.

The bodyguards were specially Seokjin's. So she doesn't have to worry about them finding out and reporting to Yoongi that Y/N doesn't go to the classes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Soon the dinner party time came as all the three families gathered almost at the same time.

The Park and Min family's elders sat in a different room as the young people sat in the other room.

So there were only Y/N, Yoongi, Yoonji, Jimin, Hyunjin, Taehyung, Seokjin and Jiwoo.

The table was round-shaped.

On Y/N's left side, Yoonji sat as Yoongi sat beside Yoonji.

Jiwoo sat on Y/N's right side and Taehyung sat beside Jiwoo.