Getting To Know Each Other

"Talk"

'Thought'
_______________
"The purpose of this mock battle is to see what our new recruit is capable of, not to mention it being good training for you Rex, the fight does not end until either one of you admits defeat or is unable to fight anymore."

Agent Six, who could be seen perched above the cliffside in the middle of a desert, while also having Dr. Rebecca Holiday, who had her recording device and tablet in hand, and Bobo, who sat on a chair with some popcorn in hand, by his side, was currently in the middle of explaining to both Rex and Seryu Ubiquitous, plus Koro, who was at the lower open area of the desert, a good place to go all out in a fight without hurting anyone.

"ALSO! While it is fine to go all out against each other, keep in mind that this is only training, so please try not to hurt each other too badly, ok?"

Dr. Holiday quickly clears up any potential misunderstandings that could arise, while also expressing concern for the two, obviously not wanting to see them accidentally injuring or even killing each other during this mock fight.

"You Have My Word, I Shall Not Critically Injure Commander Rex During Our Training!"

Seryu salutes and nods to Rebecca, taking everything she said, as well as her sensei's words, into consideration and heart; Koro just barks and nods in agreement.

"Don't worry Doc, I'll be gentle with my Sidekick~"

Rex waved away her concerns and did some stretches, clearly excited and ready to fight alongside Ubiquitous and her dog, the Doctor could only sigh, having full trust in both of them, but was still worried nonetheless, but she had no reason to stop them and let the Agent continue with his teaching.

"You both may start whenever you are ready."

After Six had officially started the match, both the scientist, who turned on the recording device, and the EVO ape, who started eating some popcorn, looked and watched very closely at the two fighters, curious about what would happen next and how things would go down.

"My money on the main man, though I'm open to 2nd opinions~"

Bobo wore a smirk of extreme interest, plopped a large handful of popcorn into his mouth, and while the Sensei and Doctor didn't make any bets themselves, they shared the same idea about who would win.

"KORO! Number 3-Sung Dynasty Blade!"

Koro bit onto one of Seryu's robotic arms and replaced it with a large silver sword; once he had been given this weapon, the dog jumped onto and held onto her shoulder, staying put for further orders. Meanwhile, his owner got into a fighting stance, ready to start whenever her commander was, who smirked in response and put his goggles over his eyes.

"Starting things off with a sword fight huh? Classic~"

Rex decided to return the favor in kind and turned one of his arms into a large orange sword, known as B.F.S., AKA the "Big Fat Sword." Once the two fighters were properly armed, they wasted no time charging at one another, both swinging and clashing blades with each other.

"Even though I'm not participating in Bobo's bets, I do want to hear your opinion about this fight, given your own experience and knowledge about these two."

As the two fighters continued their sword dance with each other, Dr. Holiday, who was taking notes and analyzing the live video, started asking the Agent some questions about this whole situation, who let out a small hum and thought about it for a moment.

"Well to start with, it's already obviously clear on who's the better fighter."

As Six started answering the question, he looked down at the fight and started to carefully watch them duke it out, more specifically he analyzed the part where the soldier girl expertly dodged, blocked, and swung her sword, while also moving and jumping around with the expert level of agility, and as for the robot boy himself, while he was skilled enough to avoid any dangerous slashes, only letting some hair or clothes get cut, the way he fought and moved could be compared to something a bit more "brutish," caring more about swinging with all of his might until he hit something.