One Day, While Eating A Burger

"Talk"

'Thought'
_______________
In a random city location, a young man was seen walking out of a fast food joint and enjoying a big meaty burger; he appeared to be in his early teens, with tan brown skin, black combed-back hair, and glasses. He wore a red jacket over a white shirt with blue patterns, and black pants with unique techno designs. He looked like a normal run-of-the-mill teenager simply enjoying life and a burger.

"Now this is life~..."

Before he could continue to enjoy his wonderful meal with a burger, a notification sounded in his earpiece, which seemed to be some kind of communication device; it immediately ruined his mood.

"A life that is now gone..."

He sighs and answers the call, continuing to walk around the random streets and alleyways of the city, still eating his burger while doing so.

"Ugh, what is it now, Six?... Do I really have to?... But why, there's no Evo attacks in quite a while, why can't I?-... Six... I'm gonna kick that Monkey butt when I get back... Fine Six, I'm coming back, no need to actually show up to find me and cut my burger again, bye..."

He then hung up and wore a very defeated expression, but he still had time to finish his food.

"Whatever, it's getting late anyway..."

He put his goggles over his eyes and was about to do "something," judging by the unusual stance he was taking. Before he could do anything, he turned on his goggles, which immediately notified him of something, which quickly caught his attention.

"Hm?"

He quickly turned his head and noticed something that made him drop his bag of food; he couldn't help but look beyond shock and horror when he saw what he was seeing - a young-looking orange haired girl, maybe around his age, lying down on the ground in a random alleyway. A cute yet dirty black and white dog was nuzzling against her, and, what obviously stood out to him, was both she and her pet being completely sliced in half, and were now in the middle of bleeding out and having their guts spilled all over the ground. This definitely made him want to vomit, but he managed to calm himself a bit and reached toward his communication device.

"SIX! A CIVILIAN HAS BEEN CRUCIALLY INJURED, I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT IT MIGHT BE A KILLER EVO RUNNING AROUND, PLEASE SEND REINFORCEMENT! OR HOLIDAY, PLEASE!"

After that, he quickly rushed towards the side of the girl and her dog, kneeling before them and placing two fingers on their necks. He was slightly relieved to know that they were alive at least, but it wasn't enough to stop him from worrying; he knew that they wouldn't be alive for much longer.

'Holiday won't make it on time...'

He looked so concerned and was freaking out; before he could continue his panic, he glanced down at his hands and stared at them for quite some time, with an intense expression on his face.

"... Please work."

He gently placed his hands on the heads of the girl and her pet; he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Once he was completely focused and wore a concentrated expression, he immediately did what he needed to do - his hand glowed in strange robotic symbols and seemed to have made a connection to their bodies.

"Come on..."

He seemed to put more power into what he was doing, making the glowing symbols spread farther and wider across the two.

"Come on."

Once the girl and the dog were completely covered in the glowing symbols, they both seemed to be breathing, or at the very least looked more alive and had a better chance of surviving.

"Come On."

Not only do they have a greater likelihood of survival, their bodies are also starting to heal, stopping the bleeding and slowly allowing the body to repair and replace what has been lost; it isn't fast, but it is definitely working. Unfortunately, this seems to be taking a lot out of him, as he continues to sweat and pant with a tired expression.

"COME ON!"

He tried to ignore the feeling of weakness and began to yell, as he poured everything that he had into one final, desperate effort. The glowing symbols flashed a blindingly bright light, nearly blinding anyone nearby...

"Ugh..."

As the light dimmed, the young man could be seen sitting on the ground, sweating profusely and panting heavily, as if he were about to pass out at any moment. However, before he could do so, he took a chance to glance at the two people he had attempted to heal - the dog appeared to have fully recovered and would be able to lead a normal life without any issues; however, as for the girl, he had only been able to fix her enough to allow her to survive, though she remained without arms or legs, which caused the young man to sigh sadly and in disappointment.

"I'm sorry..."

All he could say before falling on the ground beside them, still alive, but was now completely unconscious, less likely to wake up anytime soon.
__________________________
Soooo, if you haven't guessed by now, it's a Generator Rex X Akame Ga Kill, more specifically with Seryu and Koro ending up in the world of G.R, yay~

(I have ideas, but I'm open to suggestions~)